Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Houser) vs Cardinals (Thompson): 9/20/23, 6:45pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
8 minutes ago, Joseph Zarr said:

Nope. But, he was claimed on waivers from Seattle in late April of this season. 

Oh ok I wasn't sure. He looked better than Chafen. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, Brian said:

I think Bukauskas we got in the Kolton Wong trade.

We got Bukauskas for cash I believe that or we just got him on waivers. He did come from Seattle though so you have that right.

Posted
3 minutes ago, wiguy94 said:

We got Bukauskas for cash I believe that or we just got him on waivers. He did come from Seattle though so you have that right.

I just looked we got him off waivers.

Posted
1 hour ago, Brian said:

Houser 84 pitches he can go 1 more.

That was my only nit-pick of the night. I'm sure the company line would go along the lines of "he just got back from the IL", and that's actually not a bad reason to pull him. But he struggled the first 2-3 innings, after that settled down & was REAL good, and had I think 6-7-8 due up in the 7th. Wasn't shocked they pulled him, but sorta disappointed.

Posted
2 hours ago, wiguy94 said:

Wiemer seems like he's already totally chilled out his bat dip in just his second game in AAA. Just night and day difference.

 

If they had consulted BrewerFanatic, we had this diagnosed months ago. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...