Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Houser) vs Cardinals (Thompson): 9/20/23, 6:45pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I hate these games that finish in the rain. The game can be decided by a pitcher or fielder who has trouble gripping the ball. 

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.
Posted
Just now, wallus said:

I wouldn't pitch Devin even if we don't get up by more than 3. 

If it's not a closing situation, CC will use someone else. 

Maybe they'll Chafin'-proof this thing.

Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

If it's not a closing situation, CC will use someone else. 

Maybe they'll Chafin'-proof this thing.

I don't like the rain. This game isn't that important to risk injury of your stud closer. (small as it may be)

Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

If it's not a closing situation, CC will use someone else. 

Maybe they'll Chafin'-proof this thing.

Close the game.       But jeez with Elvis being out and maybe payamps tiring.      Our major strength is taking a hit

 

Posted
Just now, Underachiever said:

Brewers on five runs, bases loaded, canha batting. Familiar…

I’ll take it! Bases-clearing!

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

Officially Chafin'-proofed.

It’s dry-Chafin-proofed, sure.  But wet-Chafin-proofed?  I don’t know…

Chicago delenda est

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...