Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Houser) vs Cardinals (Thompson): 9/20/23, 6:45pm


Brock Beauchamp
Posted
10 minutes ago, markedman5 said:

Rowdy’s not making that catch 

Why take a good catch to throw an insult at a player on the bench?  What is the point, how does it add to this thread?

  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
8 minutes ago, LaprilOne said:

Why take a good catch to throw an insult at a player on the bench?  What is the point, how does it add to this thread?

I think of it more like this.    Thank god our gm decided to improve the team a few  months ago  

Posted

They did their damndest to hit into a double play this inning but all for naught. 

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

Houser is not too sharp tonight but he has only given up one run so it could be worse.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
23 minutes ago, LaprilOne said:

Why take a good catch to throw an insult at a player on the bench?  What is the point, how does it add to this thread?

It wasn’t an insult……it was an observation……..

Posted
3 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Pirates have chased Steele after 3+

Second start in a row he's been knocked around. You love to see it.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
16 minutes ago, willie key said:

I think of it more like this.    Thank god our gm decided to improve the team a few  months ago  

That’s some pretzel logic to get that from his post.

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
7 minutes ago, markedman5 said:

Houser not sharp but managing to get grounders at the right time

To be fair, this IS Houser's MO.

Posted
1 minute ago, Brian said:

Yes I think Weimer did settle down a little bit.

Still a bit messy but at least not pointing the bat at the umpire during load and closer to normal load and launch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...