Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted
3 minutes ago, CheezWizHed said:

Execute whom? 😶😂

 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006
Posted
22 hours ago, GAME05 said:

We just need to get out there and execute.

mlfbingocard.jpg.523539f0b69043967e72f5535577f754.jpg

  • WHOA SOLVDD 2

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
22 hours ago, GAME05 said:

We just need to get out there and execute.

 

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

MLF showed more public anger when Jaire Alexander went out for the coin toss in Carolina than when Jacobs was convicted of battery.

  • Like 1

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
14 hours ago, yourout said:

Soup went out there and battled.

You gotta tip your cap to the pitcher.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
2 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

Bears get bailed out by a weak OPI call on Darren Waller on a touchdown and still give up a touchdown anyway.  

Schedule merchants last year. Just like the Patriots.

  • Like 1

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

Meh. Humiliated the Packers twice so schedule merchants seems a bit tough. Then very nearly took out LA. 

Bears have a good team. I think they will win the division. Williams is the real deal, makes a lot of big plays when the play is dead for most quarterbacks. Their defense will leave a bit to be desired but they will be competitive consistently with Williams.  

Posted
4 minutes ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

Meh. Humiliated the Packers twice so schedule merchants seems a bit tough. Then very nearly took out LA. 

Bears have a good team. I think they will win the division. Williams is the real deal, makes a lot of big plays when the play is dead for most quarterbacks. Their defense will leave a bit to be desired but they will be competitive consistently with Williams.  

I think the Lions are still better than people think, though I’d probably still take the Bears. 

I'd be less surprised by us finishing last in the division than first. Though, not really shocked by either. 

Posted

I think the Lions are washed. Even more washed than I think the Packers might be. They need a regime change. Not to say there isn't talent, but they blew their window IMO and they aren't a serious threat. 

The Bears are the only team in the division that I think is still ascending. 

Williams dropping some absolute dimes in this game though, wow. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

Meh. Humiliated the Packers twice so schedule merchants seems a bit tough. Then very nearly took out LA. 

Bears have a good team. I think they will win the division. Williams is the real deal, makes a lot of big plays when the play is dead for most quarterbacks. Their defense will leave a bit to be desired but they will be competitive consistently with Williams.  

Humiliated them? We were a recovered onside kick and a competent head coach and or kicker away from sweeping them.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
1 minute ago, HarryDoyle said:

Humiliated them? We were a recovered onside kick and a competent head coach and or kicker away from sweeping them.

Yes. I would classify both games as humiliating losses. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

Deshaun Watson is so bad, man. What an unserious franchise the Browns are. 

Jacksonville was an easy pick in the survivor pool.

  • Like 1

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
1 minute ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

Yes. I would classify both games as humiliating losses. 

Define humiliating. The only thing humiliating about those losses was they were to the Bears.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

Ben Johnson is too aggressive for his own good. What a stupid decision. You can tell he's a Dan Campbell disciple.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
2 hours ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

I think the Lions are washed. Even more washed than I think the Packers might be. They need a regime change. Not to say there isn't talent, but they blew their window IMO and they aren't a serious threat. 

The Bears are the only team in the division that I think is still ascending. 

Williams dropping some absolute dimes in this game though, wow. 

Hard to say they’re washed when all their cornerstone players are young IMO. Sewell is 25. Gibbs is incredibly only 24. ARSB is 26, Laporta is 25, Jameson is 25.

Goff is 31 but that means nothing for NFL quarterback years. 

 

EDIT: I have no idea how I forgot to mention Hutchinson. Also only 26.

Posted
1 minute ago, HarryDoyle said:

Define humiliating. The only thing humiliating about those losses was they were to the Bears.

Really? Blowing a 21-3 halftime lead in a playoff game is only humiliating against the Bears? When the opposing QB has a QBR in the 30s? 

It was like the most quintessential Packers playoff game ever. Finding the most humiliating and embarrassing way possible to lose. 

Posted
1 minute ago, HarryDoyle said:

Ben Johnson is too aggressive for his own good. What a stupid decision. You can tell he's a Dan Campbell disciple.

4th and 1 from your own 20 with a 7 point lead in the 2nd quarter is certainly a choice. I’m a pretty aggressive guy and I think I’ll take the 50 yards of field position and trust my defense there. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, HarryDoyle said:

Define humiliating. The only thing humiliating about those losses was they were to the Bears.

I think blowing a 21-3 lead and having to trot out to midfield and have Ben Johnson celebrate in my face was probably the most humiliating moment of Matt Lafleur’s life. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

4th and 1 from your own 20 with a 7 point lead in the 2nd quarter is certainly a choice. I’m a pretty aggressive guy and I think I’ll take the 50 yards of field position and trust my defense there. 

Counterpoint, I'm pretty sure he realizes the Bears once again do not have a defense

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...