Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

homer

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    20,600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by homer

  1. Looking forward to booing Manny Machado.
  2. They also cut ties with Schwarber
  3. I'm not sure post-season success has all that much to do with the manager. <ducks head>
  4. I think that at least one will be out there this weekend for sure.
  5. Zeitler has been incredibly durable during his career. But yeah 36 is 36.
  6. I think it will make a difference but going from arguably worst offensive line in the NFL the last decade to "bad" might not move the needle a ton.
  7. My question is why didn't they sign a couple of vets during training camp.
  8. I don't have time to look right now but I think that line against Minnesota had 4 guys with less than 30 starts combined.
  9. Subterfuge!
  10. At the very least, these guys should know who to block.
  11. Bring on the Cubs. It would be so nice to beat them again.
  12. They aren't running a high school offense anymore. That might help.
  13. If they get 8+ wins, he will most likely get another year at least. I think UW is conscious of the buyout $$. Wisconsin would owe Fickell either $6.48 million or 80% of his remaining total compensation under terms of his initial contract and additional compensation agreement — whichever is higher at the time he is fired. That original contract runs through March 31, 2030.
  14. I didn't realize Harris ran the last 30+ yards of his TD with one shoe missing.
  15. that was fun. Fickell is gonna get drunk tonight.
  16. lol wut??? that was awesome
  17. Punting here is dumb
  18. way to burn a timeout, PSU
  19. gah. that was a neat play call. too bad he dropped it
  20. sub optimal pass
  21. sub optimal pass
  22. La Sirena in Ephraim, Door County. Fantastic elevated Mexican food. It was three courses plus optional dessert. Pricey but delicious. Don't go expecting supper club portions.
×
×
  • Create New...