Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Game 3 - Falcons @ Packers - Thursday, Sep. 24th @ 7:15 PM


Posted
1 hour ago, yourout said:

As weird as it sounds I am not as mad at MLF and Guty as I am at Policy.

It's not weird at all. It's the correct feeling everyone should have. Extending MLF after the season, with how the season ended, when he didn't have to, was organizational malpractice. Does this guy even know what he's doing? The past three seasons made it very clear that MLF peaked as a head coach, but he just had to take into consideration what he did six, seven years ago when h\we had peak Aaron Rodgers. I wouldn't even had been mad if he had just let him play out the final year of his contract but extending him is something organizations like the Jets and Browns do. Extending Gute is looking like a disaster now as well. Now he has to choose between keeping the two of them on and letting the team sink deeper into the abyss or firing them less than a year later and making himself look like the idiot he is. So frustrating to know we chose this clown instead of Schneider or Wolf, who have since taken their teams to a Super Bowl and in Schneider's case, winning it.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 10:26 AM, patrickgpe said:

I heard it on sports talk many a time, people said they would sacrifice a terrible season by all other sports teams here for just one World Series, maybe this is the start of the prophesy. 

So, I hear these Milwaukee Brewers are pretty good....

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 5:32 AM, da swedish german said:

'Ed Policy''sounds like the name of the bad guy in some dumb 80s college comedy movie.  

this organization is a joke.  at this point, they're still a money making machine. and that's clearly all that matters to whoever the f the board is

lotta "sconnie's" need to find actual hobbies. yet the bar near me is full at 9am every Sunday..,.,...sad

The way the Packers look right now, they very well could end up in the cellar this season. The upcoming winless/quarterbackless, Tampa Bay Buccaneers game will tell us a lot.  A must win game already. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Brian said:

The way the Packers look right now, they very well could end up in the cellar this season. The upcoming winless/quarterbackless, Tampa Bay Buccaneers game will tell us a lot.  A must win game already. 

I would say they're in it. They aren't going anywhere this year. I think the only question to ask is are they the 3-win or the 7-win variety. I guess other questions would be how badly does Micah Parsons want to get back on the field given the circumstances, and is the leadership getting canned? Policy isn't going anywhere but maybe the other two have a chance. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

I would say they're in it. They aren't going anywhere this year. I think the only question to ask is are they the 3-win or the 7-win variety. I guess other questions would be how badly does Micah Parsons want to get back on the field given the circumstances, and is the leadership getting canned? Policy isn't going anywhere but maybe the other two have a chance. 

I think were the 7-win variety type team this year.   A win next week vs Tampa would sure help stabilize things. 

Posted
7 hours ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

I would say they're in it. They aren't going anywhere this year. I think the only question to ask is are they the 3-win or the 7-win variety. I guess other questions would be how badly does Micah Parsons want to get back on the field given the circumstances, and is the leadership getting canned? Policy isn't going anywhere but maybe the other two have a chance. 

He could've let them go for peanuts last year or even let them finish out their contracts but instead decided to give them tens of millions of dollars. TBH, Policy is the one that should go before anyone with that idiot decision. 

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
9 minutes ago, HarryDoyle said:

He could've let them go for peanuts last year or even let them finish out their contracts but instead decided to give them tens of millions of dollars. TBH, Policy is the one that should go before anyone with that idiot decision. 

I think the case would have to be very compelling to remove a president and I just don't see it happening this quickly outside of some type of scandal. I think that role probably has a lot less to do with the on-field product than people think. Not to excuse extending the other two, but I'm not sure W/L will get a president removed by the board.

Posted
13 minutes ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

I think the case would have to be very compelling to remove a president and I just don't see it happening this quickly outside of some type of scandal. I think that role probably has a lot less to do with the on-field product than people think. Not to excuse extending the other two, but I'm not sure W/L will get a president removed by the board.

I don't expect he will be removed, I'm just saying he should. His first major decision as president as far as on the field matters is proving to be a disaster. Off the field, he's already crying about money. We could've had Schneider or Wolf but elected this clown instead.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...