Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

CheezWizHed

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    12,203
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by CheezWizHed

  1. You'd think that much water would cause some sort of erosion pretty quickly. Sure it isn't a faulty sensor (I'm assuming you know due to the utility bill)?
  2. So you missed my whole point about saying that the Milwaukee Braves history should stay with Milwaukee, but it isn't? Ok then.
  3. No mention of an update today with the medical update.
  4. I don't know that Wicks played any slot WR anyway... but it is a bit step down from Reed to M&M.
  5. But not for the Brewers. Personally, I think when a team leaves a city, the history of the team that happened there should stay with that city instead of moving.
  6. At least on TV, they insinuated that Machado went to third to draw the throw there and ensure they wouldn't get Tatis at home. But there wasn't a prayer of getting Tatis. He gave himself up for nothing and helped the Brewers get out of a bind. Machado was the second out so it didn't matter the order of the tag/crossing home plate.
  7. While I saw the sleeve up on FBs to Yelich and Frelick, I only saw one to Sanchez and Chourio... the first pitch he threw to Chourio. The rest of the FBs, he had his sleeve down. So this feels a lot like a nothing-burger. First FB to Chourio: Here is right before the game winning hit:
  8. Doh! I read what I wrote twice and still missed Gasser there twice. Yes, the second was meant to be "Patrick and Drohan". No animosity assumed... I was just confused... until now. 🤦‍♂️
  9. Which was really dumb because there wasn't any way we were getting Tatis at home...
  10. ZBB, Reed, and now Cooper - all out for the season. That is a brutal hit for a team that didn't have much depth or game changing players to begin with. One of the keys for the season was staying healthy - especially for their key players. Now three of them out before we are 1/4 into the season. Yikes.
  11. How can you forget Lou Palmisano! Woah Solvdd! If we extend past players (I saw Selig mentioned - and he does deserve credit), then Uecker is a no brainer...
  12. Not sure what is awkward... I said Gasser in game 4. May is pitching game 3 with potentially Patrick or Drohan to follow.
  13. I think you need to put Rollie Fingers on there...just to have that 'stache in stone!
  14. I doubt it. They will save Gasser for Game 4 (that won't be needed). I'd guess we'd have Patrick and Gasser follow May.
  15. Woof. Winning ugly, but at least winning. Living in MN, I couldn't watch it live and with the Brewer game on at 3PM, we watched it after supper (and after the adrenalin came down). Glad to win, but wow did the offense look vanilla.
  16. Wow... Party at my house... I almost threw my computer.
  17. YOU. MUST. BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Well, they have Adam Wainwright announcing... Probably still mad about Untuckem'
×
×
  • Create New...