Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

  1. Awful Bill. You MUST move the runner over there. Why not bunt?
  2. F Yes!!! Way to go Lara and Hall. lets when this dog gammit!!!!
  3. Bell, Clemens, and Lee. Here comes the 7th circle of hell from our main tormentors. credit to the Twins for making the pitches. We’ve missed some major opportunities today.
  4. Man, and we’re back even. Alright offense, time to pick the pitching staff up. we really need this one
  5. We’re making another scrub look like Cy Young. Hopefully second and third time through Vaughn can get it going
  6. Thats a great point. Surely we have some players on the 40 that aren’t long for our MLB roster that don’t we? but I also understand your point. Once a prospect is on the 40, they stay on the 40
  7. Yeah… I don’t get it. I get that kids called up for a cup of coffee from AA might struggle… but they might also do well. AAAA guys pulled off the DFA wire, guaranteed to do poorly
  8. With Miz going and a tough 6 game west coast trip ahead, this seems as much of a must win game as you can have in August
  9. Dang it! That sucks. Good ole pancakes making it sound like no big deal and then boom IL!
  10. Ok everybody, let’s focus on Brewers baseball. Anyone else feel like the next time they see Josh Bell in the batters box it will be too soon? I miss the M&M days, though my old coaching buddy now is a Twins assistant coach… with this Brewers era, I just hope we don’t end up like the 2000s era Twins that could never get past the evil empire
  11. This is a weird lineup. Hamilton against a LHP? Apparently there is a new rule that bunty must start every day. EDIT: Pratt’s early splits (small sample) against LHP have not been good, so I understand the Hamilton move
  12. It has always been my impression (MLB wide) that the bulk of elite prospects are at AA and many often skip AAA completely
  13. Well done gents. I didn’t think we were going to win toduy
  14. I will admit, he got that one right. I know how much managers hate being forced to use the backup catcher.
  15. It’s the old Ashby!!! Filthy alright offense, do something!!!
  16. Hate to say it, but I (and others) were right this Spring. Gasser and Sproat are AAAA pitchers
  17. It’s possible for us to win, we but actually have to “go for it”, which means risking some of our future. i firmly believe that we need a new & better in-game manager to make this happen. what sucks though is that top bats rarely get traded at the deadline. We need to get some established bats in offseason.
×
×
  • Create New...