Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Mr Southpaw

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,231
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Mr Southpaw

  1. Bleacher Report has Bowers at #25 which is the top 1B on their list. It looks pretty thin at 1B this year and I think they should offer the QO and the worse that can happen is they have Jake for another year.
  2. The pen is a bit weak but Uribe, Ashby, Patrick, Hall is solid and the is lots of upside with Wagoner, Teodo, Sproat Zerpa should be back at some point next year.
  3. I don't know why people forget about him. He is only 22 and has hit at every level with some power and can field both corner infield positions.
  4. As of now, I will answer my own question, no.
  5. Would a Dustin May accept the $20 million player option half of the mutual option in his contract? With the expiring contracts, we have coming off of the books. Would it be smart for the Brewers to offer their half of that contract?
  6. Most of the stats are still hanging in there
  7. I would offer these in a trade: Vaughn, Megill and Mitchell. Vaughn because he is too expensive for what he does. Megill because I don't trust older pitchers arms. And Mitchell because (if he doesn't get hurt the rest of the year) he will be worth the most he will ever be worth. I would not mind offering Bauer the QO or just a 2 year $24 million deal. Maybe a team option in the second year with a payout?
  8. Frias is #4 in the stl top30 on the mlb websites. Ridiculous! I think we just did a sell high like we did with with Boston in the Priester deal.
  9. 8/$120 would be hard to pass up.
  10. Any suggestions. I have been focusing on pitching and think Robbie Ray would be a nice short term solution.
  11. I agree. Made is a must and Contreras is really our only good option at catcher ( I don't believe in Quero's arm anymore). With Woodruff coming off the books we can afford this.
  12. The first paragraph is spot on. If you have ever seen him play, he is just physically light years ahead of the other players. Strong, fast agile, there is nothing not to like. Sign him this winter to ca contract a little more than Jackson C.
  13. Extending pitchers is very high risk. Every one of them is one tweak away from career ending surgery (just look at Priester, who knows?) I think that is why the Brewers are more willing to extend their batters and field players.
  14. How about Robbie Ray? expiring $25 mill contract, good track record. SF just doesn't need him for the rest of the year. Jett Williams and Anderson for Ray
  15. I am not trading Peña to the Dodgers. there is just too much reward for them.
  16. Top ten... Pena, Williams, Fischer All of them have value and are somewhat redundant. I really would have a hard time pulling the trigger with Fischer. 11-20... Ragsdale, Dinges, Adams, Burke 21-30...Wilken Note-I would not trade pitching, never ever.
  17. If the SP trade will not get you a playoff ready SP just don't do it
  18. Just say no...,for now.
  19. Sell high! You never know when the china doll will break. I like Mitchell but everytime I see him hit the ground I think he is going to get up hurt.
  20. And walks at the same rate he strikes out, even better.
  21. Here is a list of just Brewer Prospects. Cubs 6, Pirates 4, Cards 4, and Reds 2. Seattle was second most with 7. 6 Jesús Made MIL 19 AA SS 4.1 8 3 16 Luis Lara MIL 22 MLB CF 3.5 31 32 19 Cooper Pratt MIL 22 MLB SS 3.5 41 46 24 Luke Adams MIL 22 AAA 1B 3.3 12 31 27 Luis Peña MIL 20 A+ SS 3.3 20 14 28 Andrew Fischer MIL 22 AA 3B 3.3 17 18 36 Jett Williams MIL 23 AAA CF 3.2 26 39 40 Braylon Payne MIL 20 A+ CF 3.1 25 27 47 Juan Martinez MIL 19 A 2B 3.1 57 55 53 Brady Ebel MIL 19 A SS 2.9 68 75 90 Tyson Hardin MIL 25 AAA P 2.6 85 86
×
×
  • Create New...