Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. When the only weakness is the bullpen, it's hard to win when their aces protect them. Here hoping glasnow starts game 3!
  2. Amen! It's going to go 7! All starts tomorrow night for the road to 11!
  3. Milwaukee 1. Jackson Chourio (R) RF 2. Brice Turang (L) 2B 3. William Contreras (R) C 4. Christian Yelich (L) DH 5. Andrew Vaughn (R) 1B 6. Sal Frelick (L) CF 7. Caleb Durbin (R) 3B 8. Jake Bauers (L) LF 9. Joey Ortiz (R) SS
  4. He couldn't get through 1 this summer, so naturally, hell get through all 9 tonight 🤣
  5. If we got nothing else from last night, at least we got this look
  6. Good morning!!! I still brewlieve in this team! No one said it was going to be a cake walk to 11 wins, but I still believe we will get more wins! Do they have aces? Sure! Did they have aces in the regular season? Yup! Can we beat them again? Certainly!
  7. If all today told me it's we have to get to their bullpen before the 8th inning 🤣
  8. I mean no team is hitting snell tonight, this is ace pitching, it's 1-0 but feels like 50-0
  9. Incredible they have to win this now 🤣🤣🤣
  10. I can get 100% with this 26 man, let's gooooo!!!!!!!
  11. You can't make game 3 a BP game when all 3 games in LA are back to back to back. Have to get length from rotation in games 3 and 4. If a BP game has to happen it's game 2 with a day off to rest, otherwise it's preister, Peralta, quintana to start games 1-3
  12. Also remember when we took LA 6-0 THIS YEAR?!?! LETS ADD AT LExt 4 more!!!!!!!!
  13. Never a doubt in my mind!
  14. I'll see you all tomorrow!!!! Let's ******* go!!!!!!!!!!
  15. I've never said this before about a chad... But.. I ******* love you, Chad!!!!!!!!
  16. I've never said this before about a chad... But.. I ******* love you, Chad!!!!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...