Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. First team to lock a non losing record! What a team!!!!
  2. Future optimism post here, but, I cannnnoottt wait for a triplet action of Made, Pena, Chourio on the field and in the lineup, omg all in their early 20s and prime? Heaven help me ♥️♥️♥️
  3. Had no idea hall was injured 🤣 all week I was thinking "man they're really saving hall for a win, huh?" Love seeing Jackson going out for rehab! Hope he's back as quick as possible!!!
  4. I mean, this has been a really good series, at no point in any of the last 3 games have I felt like the brewers can't still win! Some tough luck last night, but ready to see them bounce back today! Lessasgooooo!!!!!
  5. I just realized Craig walks to the mound every time looking like a disappointed father
  6. Can't count this team out no matter the lead
  7. All that for 50 pitches in 2 innings, getting to that BP early again
  8. Im holding out hope!
  9. Maybe they're secretly hoping for a tornado to hit only the stadium and only damage the stadium
  10. That's the Freddy inning that other seasons ends up with 2+ runs scoring, so I'll take it!
×
×
  • Create New...