Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. They are definitely messing with the audio mixes to make the cubs fans sound larger/louder
  2. My dog was concerned!!!! I've never yelled after a first inning before!!!! Loud noises!!!!!!!
  3. I brewlieve!!! Bringing some of the optimism to gameday!! Let's do this!!! String some hits!!! Ding some singers!!!!! Smother the cubbies!!!!!! If there was a year this is it! Do. It. For. Ueck!!!!!!
  4. If that were to happen I probably wouldn't come back here until 2026. But that's not happening so I'll be back
  5. Get pomeranz out of the way early, love it. Rather see him in the first than in the 6th or 7th
  6. I can't imagine them starting tailon over shota, right? No way cubs do a BP game?
  7. I can't be upset with the series so far, we somehow managed to avoid the cubs bats being hot until a game with the wind blowing out. Someone said earlier Freddy doesn't pitch well in cold, it is what it is, it was cold last night. First inning bad luck is what it is and now we get to see shota at home, or, tailon on short rest. I'm okay with both of those. Bring it on cubs
  8. Went to bed, woke up alive, it's a new day! Brewers got this! Am fam will be rocking! The tailgating will be strong! The beer will be flowing!!! Uecker magic will be in the air!!
  9. I brewlieve, guys!!!! We've got this!!!!
  10. Its a one inning game, get past the first and we're set
  11. Just keep picking away at the scab of a lead the cubs have
  12. Brewers record being 1-6 in road elimination games is a sad record to be presented with 🤣
  13. So that's what the last two games felt like 🤣
  14. Front row Gary over there getting on the mic
  15. Double jinx cancel out well played
  16. I don't know about you guys but I've been watching game 2 reactions from cubs fans to help ease the anxiety of today's game, win or lose. Those reactions will live on in infamy, and rent free for eternity. Best afternoon ever. Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...