Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Frisbee Slider

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,458
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Frisbee Slider

  1. I agree, we are unlikely to make a proactive move to get Caleb Boushley a big league start. I thought the same thing before Alec Bettinger got a start for the Brewers, last May. I’m not sure Bettinger profiles a ton better than Boushley.
  2. I agree, we are unlikely to make a proactive move to get Caleb Boushley a big league start. I thought the same thing before Alec Bettinger got a start for the Brewers, last May. I’m not sure Bettinger profiles a ton better than Boushley.
  3. Caleb Boushley is a starting pitcher for Triple-A Nashville. He is a Hortonville native and went to UW-Lacrosse. He is not on the 40-man roster but he’s in the upper level minors. At 28 years of age, maybe he will get a start in the Majors someday?
  4. Caleb Boushley is a starting pitcher for Triple-A Nashville. He is a Hortonville native and went to UW-Lacrosse. He is not on the 40-man roster but he’s in the upper level minors. At 28 years of age, maybe he will get a start in the Majors someday?
×
×
  • Create New...