Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Frisbee Slider

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,457
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Frisbee Slider

  1. This one should end around midnight central time?
  2. I agree. We don’t want San Diego to win tonight and have every reason to believe they will win Game 4 to send it back to Milwaukee.
  3. Teams that have won the first two games at home in Division Series with the current 2-2-1 format have gone on to win the series 33 of 36 times (92%). source: MLB.com
  4. Not pictured: Walker Buehler returned to the active roster and is presumably available for multiple innings.
  5. The best team in baseball takes on the hottest team in baseball™ in Game 3 at Petco Park. A Brewers win advances Milwaukee to the NLCS. Nick Pivetta has a 1.64 ERA in five starts since returning from IL in September. All September starts were 5 IP or less. Dustin May has been excellent against San Diego this season. 1.23 ERA against the Padres in 2026 spanning three starts.
  6. There would be hundreds of millions of dollars incentive per large market owner to do it… I don’t think there is any evidence of conspiracy and I can’t imagine owners or managers would ever say those things out loud
  7. Keith Ginter, Russell Branyan, Hernan Iribarren, Abraham Toro, Keston Hiura and Logan Schafer?
  8. May has actually had three very good starts versus San Diego this season. Two at Petco and a one-hit shutout at Busch. https://www.sports-reference.com/stathead/tiny/A3Mml
  9. 84 solo home runs allowed in the regular season by Peralta source
  10. If the AL pennant is won by an AL Central team, I think that would be terrific for Milwaukee. Plus, it would be something if the Cubs perceived themselves as the second best team in Chicago.
  11. The White Sox are five wins away from capturing the AL pennant.
  12. That’s fair. At the same time, hitters only have 0.2 seconds to react to a 103 mph fastball. A full second is an eternity by comparison
  13. It’s been since September 2025 when we last faced Pivetta. He has generally not pitched well against Milwaukee. 8.76 ERA over 24.2 IP https://www.sports-reference.com/stathead/tiny/DqbjV
  14. The camera angle from the live broadcast gave plenty of moon shot foul ball vibes
  15. The Athletic with essentially “we know stat cast is typically very accurate, but hear me out… What if it wasn’t…“
  16. I think a Mount Rushmore is so permanent that you need to wait until the end of a career before etching it in stone. Chourio is already an all time Brewers legend, though. Braun is ahead of Fielder. Prince was a fun slugger for 6+ seasons but not extraordinarily valuable beyond that. For pitchers, Teddy Higuera and Ben Sheets warrant consideration but neither are close to Yount, Molitor or Braun. After Chourio’s retirement, he would almost certainly get the final Mount Rushmore spot. Miz might not have enough seasons in Milwaukee but has had an all time excellent season on the mound.
  17. Math checks out. Mitchell: 2 pitches, both in zone. Ground out Yelich: 5 pitches, zero swings outside the zone. Zero swings, actually. Walk Frelick: 6 pitches, zero swings. Walk Vaughn: 3 pitches, 1 swing in zone. Fly out Sanchez: 6 pitches, zero swings. Walk Chourio: 6 pitches, zero swings outside zone. Miller’s misses in the ninth were not particularly close. I read Miller saying he entirely lost his command at the end there. Just trying to get things over the plate.
  18. I remember yesterday when we came back from being down two runs.
  19. A-Rod, Ortiz and Jeter all predict lots of runs for Padres today. 🙂
  20. I completely agree. The blue font meant tongue in cheek but you are absolutely right.
  21. If it makes you feel better or worse, I probably would have accepted them with a couple more hour additional notice. I’m sure our entire forum community appreciates the generosity. 🙂
  22. I feel like the ‘probably a foul ball’ and statistically (EV and LA) not likely to be a home run elements have been understated in most news stories. I’m curious if the telecast today solely focuses on the ‘possible HR’ part of the story.
×
×
  • Create New...