Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

SomewhereInTime

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,902
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by SomewhereInTime

  1. Downtown San Diego was nice. Tickets were surprisingly cheap too. Was only $71 on stubhub for first level 16 rows behind the dugout. Upper deck behind homeplate only $34. I liked having beaches very close by, but unfortunately it was a little too cold.
  2. Is there anywhere in particular you recommend I buy seats? Any nearby restaurNts or bars I should visit?
  3. Nah I live in Vegas now. Also, I think I heard it was just a water bottle. This next weekend I'll go to my first games of the year when the Brewers head to San Diego.
  4. Agreed! Except sometimes I'm that guy. Also on a related note, if you need another beer in the 8th inning+ or while you're leaving the stadium, you can usually find an unattended beer case near a concession stand. Also, never buy anything except the cheapest terrace reserve seats, its a really easy ballpark to find open seats on the first or second level.
  5. I was way too pessimistic with this.
  6. MVP: Urias CY Young: Woodruff Rookie of the Year: Mitchell BA Leader: Mitchell (.346), will qualify HR Leader: Urias (47) ERA Leader: Woodruff (qualifier 1.98), Williams (min. 50 IP 0.67) SO Leader: Woodruff (279) WAR Leader: Urias (11.6) Breakout(s): Urias, Mitchell, Strzelecki Disappointment(s): Burnes, Contreras Bold Prediction (s): Can't think of any Record: 146-16 Playoffs? WS win 4-0 over BAL Buckle up!
  7. Maybe it's been covered already, but isn't there a transaction rumors &proposals forum for these types of threads?
  8. Maybe it's been covered already, but isn't there a transaction rumors &proposals forum for these types of threads?
  9. Debatable on McCutchen. He didn't play enough to have any meaningful defensive stats and I don't think he could hold up playing every day in the field anyway. All the others played other outfield positions because they weren't the worst outfielder on the team.
  10. Remember everybody, LF is usually everybody's weakest outfielder. You could do worse than Yelich out there.
  11. Remember everybody, LF is usually everybody's weakest outfielder. You could do worse than Yelich out there.
  12. No any glimmer of hope ended when they lost second game to St louis this week.
  13. No any glimmer of hope ended when they lost second game to St louis this week.
  14. Welcome to today's baseball. It's not 1999 anymore. Offense and batting averages are down everywhere.
  15. Welcome to today's baseball. It's not 1999 anymore. Offense and batting averages are down everywhere.
  16. I don't get it. The Brewers traded for Narvaez while he was big leaguer and did not develop him in the minors.
  17. For most or all of the 15, their value will never be higher than it is now. Hopefully most will be used as trade pieces within the next two years.
×
×
  • Create New...