Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

JRob1125

Verified Member
  • Posts

    252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by JRob1125

  1. This is feeling very early 2000s-esque
  2. I have a bad feeling about this becoming the norm.....maybe I'm wrong. We'll see
  3. Is Ortiz that bad at SS? I don't understand why they wanted to move a platinum glove winner from the position where he won the award
  4. I really think the change IS his best pitch. Speed differential and arm angle can make up for lack of movement
  5. I've only been following the Brewers since 1997 and this is the first celebrity death that made me cry. I'm sure people who've been following decades longer are having an even harder time processing it
  6. Makes me wonder how he's handling this mentally It still doesn't feel real
  7. Well, the inevitable as happened. It doesn't get much worse than this a Brewers fan
  8. Signings like this sometimes make me glad that the Brewers have no chance of handing out such an insane contract
  9. Devin throwing a lot of cutters tonight. Look like he's improved it
  10. What in the living hell was he thinking?
  11. Milner has been hot garbage lately
  12. That was definitely the filthiest Devin has been all year
  13. A third pitch definitely wouldn't hurt though. He has an average cutter, I think he should use just once in a while at least to throw batters off
  14. I've been watching since '97. I can't think of a better defensive team than this one since then
  15. Gotta tip your cap to Carpenter on that one
  16. 3 runs over 5 inning is about what I expected from Montas at this point of his career
  17. I thought he retired a few years ago. Ok, I guess. I'd be ecstatic if this were 7 or 8 years ago
  18. Not liking Snoop Dogg comes of as a bit uptight
  19. I wasn't expecting this at all. Lmao
  20. I've never seen a 90 mph curveball before Megill. I just can't get used to seeing that filth
  21. Haven't really been following the topic so this is a serious question.....how close are we to having robo umps?
×
×
  • Create New...