Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RobertCrawley

Verified Member
  • Posts

    6,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RobertCrawley

  1. By the powers vested in me by my Uecker Magic 8 Ball, I declare this game Chafin proof.
  2. The Apple announcers aren't offensive (yet).
  3. Mayday threw a center cut fastball that was missed. But otherwise pretty good first inning.
  4. The one player I kind of gave up on was Yelich. His BA was sinking like a stone and there didn’t seem to be any signs of possible improvement. I thought it was time to start phasing him out, which the team did a little bit, but he’s been better the last few weeks.
  5. I'm hopeful Big Woo can come back and give us some innings.
  6. He just needs to dial in his control a bit. And he needs to get a different glove. Edit: Never mind the last comment. I see he changed to a brown leather glove in his last start against the Reds.
  7. Thanks for posting this chart before the games. Very helpful!!
  8. Sure it can. There's a whole field of sports psychology.
  9. I didn't want him gone. I thought on balance his defense probably saved a comparable number of runs as his absent bat cost us. Also, at the time, we really didn't have anyone to replace him.
  10. 10 games up on the Cubs with 15 to play. Will that work for everyone?
  11. I loved it when guys would stop before getting into their cars at the old County Stadium to sign autographs. I miss those days.
  12. I think that's the case with most pitchers, the mental game. Last game BA and Rock were talking about the coaches reminding DL Hall to breathe when he is on the mound.
  13. Abner had his troubles too. And he had his critics.
  14. Depends on what you mean by really good. Abner had control problems. So did Freddy in the beginning. So does Sproat. Sproat has a pretty good fastball and a very good slider. He had one good inning tonight, then completely lost the strike zone. I'm not saying he'll be good someday. But he might. They'll work with him.
  15. You never know. People wanted Abner gone at one point.
  16. I remember similar things said about Ortiz, Abner, Lara, Yelich etc. etc. People seem anxious to trash players, but you never know what will happen.
  17. Not sure it's a good idea to try to make Sproat happen this season. He'll help next year, if there's a next year.
  18. Looks like Greg has the pen and paper out to calculate how much moneyhe’s making tonight
×
×
  • Create New...