Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. I see the Gold just tied it up with the Orioles Black. Man, the Orioles Orange were a good DSL squad last season. They just took that division from the DSL Uno in those last two weeks.
  2. I was just about to post the same. Amazing. I chortled and coughed some coffee. A fine moment.
  3. Which begs to ask the question: Were they just being cautious w Letson or did he have a negative reaction to Tuesday's bullpen? In that mid week post-game pod Mehring claimed Letson was on schedule to start Saturday should he continue to feel good through the remainder of the week. Obviously, that did not happen.
  4. To our opponents across these beautiful Lands:
  5. Literally had just written this @sveumrulesand then saw he may pitch the 8th and I am planting tomatoes😅 Great minds errr something?
  6. Welcome to the 2025 chat Mr. Wes Clarke. Two dinger day. Sounds lead 8-0 late.
  7. BUMP He comes in byunchesssss. I am ready. Are you?
  8. I hope your view is the right view. I saw him in good spirits. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I felt he was favoring it a bit (which, honestly, would be understandable regardless) - and maybe that's just me traumatized by the bevy of injuries the past year plus 🫣. I'm tainted.
  9. When Hedbert originally injured that shoulder the immediate post-game pod interview with manager Victor Estevez back on Tuesday was everything was fine. Just sore. They thought he might be back as early as Thursday. I have to say seeing him in street clothes and generally appearing to favor that left shoulder is not all that encouraging. Hopefully, we see him back on the diamond the next series. I don't know. That also feels optimistic. Sighs. 'Feasting' on teams with a combined 33-66 record (South Bend and Peoria) is one thing for these T-Rats. Glad they are getting back-to-back (no less!) winning series under their belts - the first of their season. However, playing the Twins' second place Cedar Rapids Kernels (29-20 - 1.5 GB Quad Cities), at home no less, will be the proper gauge to see where these T-Rats are at in the next series starting Tuesday. They can't have their prototypical sloppy inning here and there versus the Kernels and somehow hope to come away with a third consecutive series win.
  10. I just came to say: LET'S GO!!!!! Like I said all along: Buy! Buy! Buy! (Still not Chafin proof. Is it Alexander proof? I can not divulge.)
  11. He was Dinge(s)d early but he's certainly come on harder than any prospect since. I still am giggling at Del Chiaro sharing his 85 mph casual bat speed through the zone. I'd say he is steering his Dingh(es)y through choppy waters but this man is revving a speedboat, babayyyyy.
  12. Lastly, how about Dinges sitting 77 mph bat speed casually and ripping 85 mph on the regular?😅 There is a distinct reason he can rip those oppo high outside heater rockets.
  13. Me hearing Del Chiaro flat out say what I've been saying since last August: "When the season started, he (Josh Adamczewski) was the best pure hitter on that (Mudcats) team...the best." He is just so advanced with a killer's approach. Gotta get him right! Rooting for your full health and recovery, Josh.
  14. Also: Who in the hyeck else is ready for another patented Bitonti Low-A long ball hot streak?!
  15. Yeah it is awesome. Really educated questions, yet again. Honestly, I just love the Brewers org approach with their hitters. Very organic, for lack of a better word.
  16. Just a casual reminder: Monday June 2nd will certainly be a fine fine day to be a Brewers fan. Fine day!
  17. How bout Carra's outing? Is that StatCast data is indeed accurate (I don't know why it wouldn't be)...
  18. Man, it is really nice to have the good version of LHP Tate Kuehner back on the bump. Big night from the Biloxi pitching staff Meanwhile Yoho gave up two runs in the bottom of the 8th. Sounds lose after Alfaro's 3-run bomb had given them the lead in the top of the 8th. Ouch!
  19. Eduardo Garcia continues to re-establish his prospecthoos in 2025. 7th dinger. Having a really nice season. Reminder: he is still only 22 years old.
  20. I see we are in one of those Mudcats games. Rivera already gave two back. 8-7. Top of 8th. The Sox's Encarnacion has been on an absolute heater of late. He hit the two run bomb after a lead-off single.
  21. I have a hot take: INF Luis Peña is realllllllly good at baseball. Whew. Sizzling share.
  22. I mean the ACL Brewers have scored at least 40 more runs than any team in Florida or Arizona. I mean HOT DAWG.
  23. The 2025 ACL Brewers season is just a tad more interesting than the 2024 ACL Brewers season. IF we see the DSL Brewers squads start hot we may need a new server farm to handle the heat comin' off these ML forum posts. Down Boy! Settle Down!
×
×
  • Create New...