Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. I mean, come on. The crew rewarded this play stating Giannis didn't allow Haliburton to land safely: Did Giannis also throw him into full flight? Scott Foster is the worst. The NBA crews continue punishing the Bucks on a near nightly basis. This is our burden as Bucks fans. It's uncanny.
  2. Wellllll, only a Scott Foster calls that a foul on a very good close out rewarding an insane flailing flying fall away prayer three pointer. Challenging the play with only one timeout is the silly thing to do. An NBA crew won't overturn that. Save your TO. Draw something up for a half court set. You have 3 seconds. That's a world of time for a meaningful set for a half court inbound play. Doc is not a good HC. He just isn't. And, well, the Bucks continue to make unbelievably dumb errors in late game situations. Can't have the two and the officials constantly screwing you over. Plus, earlier in the quarter the Pacers were rewarded a three point basket on a clear foot on the line and then over the line. These games are won in the margins. The Bucks consistently fail in the margins versus the good teams.
  3. There were question marks on the knee, yes, but I'm pretty sure there were question marks about his maturity and his ability to meet the challenge of a professional environment. At least I think I remember there were? 😅
  4. He's truly an incredibly talented highly disruptive player. You could tell back in his South Bend days he was already an absolute menace on the OF grass and the base paths and if he evolved even a little bit at the dish he was a sure fire MLB player. And, in his second year, he surely has evolved into a legitimate menace.
  5. Sounds like a vintage Miz experience.
  6. Recent Minor League Transactions Bookkeeping: - RHP Grant Andersdon was optioned to the Nashville Sounds by the Milwaukee Brewers - LHP Grant Wolfram was optioned to the Nashville Sounds by the Milwaukee Brewers - RHP Logan Henderson was optioned to the Nashville Sounds by the Milwaukee Brewers - C Jeferson Quero was optioned to the Nashville Sounds by the Milwaukee Brewers - RHP Carlos F. Rodriguez was optioned to the Nashville Sounds by the Milwaukee Brewers - RHP Chad Patrick was optioned to the Nashville Sounds by the Milwaukee Brewers
  7. I just know if I lived in Quad Cities you and I would be spending a number of evenings together enjoying absurd things like Day 3 of the NFL draft. My sole experiences in and around QC was winning multiple soccer tournaments at the Quad Cities Invitational as a youth and during one of the championship runs seeing 'Jurassic Park' on the big screen shortly after its original release. I fondly recall the 'Dolby Surround' hype. Seems like forever ago. I do have a fondness for the driftless region of Iowa up and around Dubuque and Decorah. The entire driftless region of the upper Midwest, for that matter. Just beautiful beautiful country.
  8. Remember there are also dinosaurs like me who do not post on any social media app. I prefer the comfy confines of a small virtual community of folks focused on the same thing (hopefully a run of World Series victories and the first Brewers Dynasty😁). I enjoy the forums for the sole focus on the Brewers players and games. You are always welcome to join me and others in the daily game threads. I am most active on Tuesday and Wednesdays when I am writing my reports for the following morning. But, I do check in casually throughout the week when I'm watching games outside my reporting responsibilities. I know others have chimed in above but remember MLB.tv now has the Minor League packages on a team-by-team basis within their annual account package (I believe - at least they started doing that last year). I personally just grab the MiLB.tv package in entirety because I tend to watch games throughout the Minor Leagues to mainly follow what old Brewers are doing - which inevitably leads to me noticing several more players on other ball clubs. I digress. It is definitely shaping up to be an incredible season yet again in the lower levels and some of that premium talent is starting to bleed into the Double-A clubhouse as well. Hopefully that's a boost to what we all see in the Southern League which is a notoriously hard League to play in. Welcome to the board and I hope to see you often throughout the season.
  9. Whose name? Who are you referring to? I must have missed the first remark.
  10. Just came here to post this. Clearly, we are winning a World Series in 2025. The Karma juice is super-sized. Love me some Jace!
  11. Back to the Hobbs deal. This is precisely what I mean as the numbers start to really come out: This is the Packers with Russ Ball managing these contractual agreements: And, on the player front, some good news for AJ Dillon. I wish him the absolute best wherever he lands.
  12. Pretty sure what I've seen since the signing is the only thing guaranteed is the signing bonus and that the $63 Million total is what is tentatively contracted to have been paid out after the three years are through. I do not think that entire money is guaranteed, no.
  13. He was a Minor League FA signing last off-season (Orioles). Played a really pivotal role for Victor Estevez and the T-Rats at High-A Wisconsin. Just an all-around sneaky good player. Solid backstop. Intriguing bat with some pop in there. He had stretches where he was getting DH looks because he was hitting so well. I raved about him semi-consistently in season and then he got a late invite to the Arizona Fall League which solidified his likely standing within the org.
  14. I think it's important to look at the actual guaranteed money and actual cap hits on these deals before we make any type of statements on their pay. For example: That seems more than fair?
  15. Tho, Zach Kruse brings up some great points:
  16. As suspected indeed: (I love this. Jenkins is a really good Center when that is his focus. It's already in his football DNA)
  17. CB Nate Hobbs is a sneaky good get for Hafley's Slot. I swear he's been in trade deadline rumors heavily the past two season (I may be mis-remembering?) with teams really desiring what he brings. He's big and versatile and is a pretty potent run stopper. I've wanted the Packers to explicitly target a slot CB for near three seasons so I'm not going to complain here. Still have holes, obviously. But, I personally like both gets even if they weren't directly on my radar for the Packers.
  18. I love Grady Jarrett. He's been a really good player for a long time. .He's tailed off considerably over the last several years tho. Perhaps new scenery will reignite his greatness? We shall see.
  19. https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1899185462243111269 (Slaton heads to Cincy on a 2 yr Deal.)
  20. Slaton gone indeed. 2 Year deal at Cincy.
  21. Absolutely. Trench warfare. Universally agreed to be the best Guard on the Market. Adding real starter depth up front is never a bad thing. Surprising? I think so. But certainly not disappointing. Elgton was pretty much considered a top Center in his draft class. He could thrive there if called upon.
  22. Those are some rather large potatoes hilled over to the Banks House. Welcome back to the Center position Elgton Jenkins. Fortifications.
  23. Yup. Domino One. https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1899181435547726308
×
×
  • Create New...