Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. I believe an April Fools post on 3/31 and lasting through 4/1 would be classified as a 'Double Doink'?
  2. Let's start with a celebration amidst this historically bad start by the Brewers. Not all is lost. Sample sizes are often tossed out the window. BUT, they are also celebrated...the baseball paradox.
  3. Naturally, the Sounds will be playing in the early afternoon hours (PST - my time) and I will be knee-deep in Spring Break adventures with my 7-year-old daughter. Hopefully, I'll find some time to check portions of the game via MiLB.TV later in the evening. The (1-2) Sounds will take on the Braves' affiliate in the (0-3) Stripers. We are only three days away from all four full-season affiliates playing ball. As per usual, this thread will be utilized for any minor league news Tuesday. Organizational Scoreboard Nashville Audio MiLB TV (Subscribers)
  4. I have to think, organizationally, they are pushing for Morgan to win that job. You can't pay everyone and you have to pay Tom. I have a nagging suspicion they don't really want to pay Walker starting Tackle money.
  5. I noted that immediately and legitimately felt my stomach drop. This has been a brutal past 30 days. Here's hoping we see some rays of light.
  6. He is currently listed as 'Active' on the Nashville roster page, but, unfortunately you and I both know those aren't exactly all that accurate. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
  7. That's 'Jheremy' to you, Sir! Hopefully, that means he gets a chance with the Shuckers...
  8. With all the negative happenings with the Brewers over the past month, I can rest easy into the official beginning of the full-season LHP Wande Torres era. I'm going to clutch his early outings like a mama Bear and her first born cub. 😅
  9. RHP Jesus Rivero released? Well hello Monday. The onslaught of this early season continues.
  10. With a runner on 3rd, EMJ strikes out looking (lefty on lefty matchup) in a 2-2 count. Another sweeper (inside black) in an AB filled with sweepers. 1-0 Sounds will continue to try and protect this lead in the 7th.
  11. If the Brewers want to take their 'Masters of Market Inefficiencies' up a notch... How about the Closer who can throw a 55 mph curve?
  12. I watch this series and further ponder the inexplicability of leaving RHP Shane Smith unprotected in the Rule 5 Draft. Like, really? REALLLLLLY?!? I'm continuing to cope very well.
  13. Someone please hold me. I feel I've stepped into a Brewers Time Machine. I'm scared.
  14. Looks at Civale's Box... Whispers "Pitching Lab go 'Ouchhhhh!'"
  15. The Atlantic League just got richer. Here's hoping he crushes it and gets another affiliated opportunity. I will always remember 2024 September Chris Roller fondly. Lightning in a bottle.
  16. I prefer these types of losses when I can simply say "It's just Spring Training". 31-12 on the organizational scoreboard with 2 L's is not peachy.
  17. New season and Clarke is still swinging and missing on many pitches. 2 K tonight. He just struck out swinging. His 2nd K tonight. I know the power and the OPS speak to his upside but he continues to swing on miss on wayyyyyy too many pitches in the meat of the zone. That one was a belt high cutter on the outer half. Bases were juiced. Sounds leave the inning with two walks, two HBP (one scoring another run) but they failed to do any damage. They trail 8-3 after McGee and Yoho found a wee bit of trouble in the last frame.
  18. Spain gave us a well battled Sac fly in a 3-2 count to plate another. 5-2 Sounds trail heading to the top of the sixth. Hard to ask for a better start from Spain in his early work for the Sounds.
  19. I completely agree here. IF the Brewers (and we as fans) want to see him succeed in a starting role at the MLB level he has to commit to pushing those third and fourth pitches. In the very least, he led with them. Hopefully, he continues to do so in outings ahead and solidifies them to the point he can use them in any inning in any count. That's our dream.
  20. Welp, let's hope the Sounds keep healing the Brewers early season wounds with victories.
  21. I was a four-year old lad sitting in front of my parents television in a subtle crisis mode. I loved the Brewers but I loved Ozzie Smith and Willie McGee! 😅 I can still remember making a precocious philosophical agreement with myself: I'd root for the Brewers but keep my Cardinals pin atop the TV to honor my appreciation of these baseball greats. Needless to say, I was heartbroken and I in ensuing seasons developed a very healthy disdain and dislike of 'The Classies'.
  22. Next Friday is indeed that greater full-season opening window. I imagine they'll want to bring back Boeve conservatively. I would be entirely unsurprised if he spent most of April building up stamina in Arizona. I don't know this but given his nagging injuries of the past two seasons I would think this would be the plan?
×
×
  • Create New...