Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. We absolutely need clutch Dikember here. Absolutely need his A-form. Come on, young fella. Come on.
  2. I mean, I would casually opine this is very much still an adversity situation. AND, he responded with a free pass. Certainly struggling mightily in outing One at High-A. Looks like he may even be pulled here. TOUGH. Yowch. Shake it off. Good on Estevez for the aggressive move. I like it.
  3. Absolutely not. BUT, it absolutely shouldn't deter us from wanting to see them in these situations. 😉 I personally desperately wanted to see him in this type of high-intensity scenarios.
  4. Let's see how he responds to his first adversity as a professional pitcher.
  5. I can live with the results for Molina. I really really just wanted to see him in this scenario. I know he'll throw strikes. I know he'll get swings and misses. He's deadly vs Lefties. I can live with the results. He needs the exposure. Ooooof. That's two very hard hit balls. Lefty screams one down the RF corner. 2-1 Lake County. Belt high. Gotta get that lower in the zone, Mase!
  6. My Sweet Prince gives up a first pitch double deep off the Left CF wall. LOL. THat ball was smashed. Come on, Mason. You got this!
  7. Exactly. It. Is. Time. To use the lefty weapons. I honestly want Molina first. It's no secret. 😅 I want to see if he can pound the zone and dazzle with that change-up like he did in Low-A. I'd save Manfredi for later innings. BUT, that's probably just me. LOL.
  8. Let's see what Estevez has in store. The Lake County manager has played his pitching cards masterfully so far. That was a savvy switch to the lefty there to get out of that inning clean.
  9. Yup. Gone is the feel good post-Game 1. He's looked undisciplined and then tentative when he did make contact. Strange. But, then again, to be expected with the big jump up.
  10. Come on, Yophery. Just give us a good AB. That's all I ask. Disciplined. Good swing choices. We can live with the results.
  11. I honestly don't think I've ever seen C Matt Wood so sure catching misfired pitches behind the dish. He's catching everything right now. In the dirt. Off the bounce. Cleanly. I don't think I've seen him catch a cleaner game in his time as a Brewer. SEE. That's what Perez can do. When he gathers cleanly he has the accurate arm to get outs on the base paths. He gets the OF assist to end the inning. I'm hoping Estevez understands Rudy's night is over. He gave you what you needed. PLEASE show us some Molina. I beg you.
  12. Nice recovery swinging K, however. Still pitching very well but for a few moments.
  13. Welp. One swing. 1-1. After a deep oppo fly out to the warning track. Next batter smokes a ball over the RF wall. Sigh.
  14. Full count. Lays off a filthy belt high slider. The offering. It's yet another high chopper. End of the threat. 1-0 and we're on to the bottom of the fifth.
  15. Pratt steals 2B on a slider low and outside the zone. ANOTHER T-Rat in scoring position. Come on, LUKE! Let's do it, baby!
  16. He swung and fouled off the catcher's cup. SEE, that's also damage done. Noice!
  17. OH MY GOD. Ground out to SS. BUT NO, throw is low and the hop eats the 1B- man and Lara running on contact scores!!!! 1-0 T-Rats. LET'S GO!!!1
  18. He swipes 2B. Better throw gets him. Bounced high. He slid under and beneath the tag. Noice! ANOTHER man in scoring position. Come on, Coop!
  19. Really nice AB by Lara. You have a new reliever? Make him force you to swing. He takes the five-pitch walk. Two down. One on. Pratt to the dish.
  20. Man, the T-Rats bats...they just missed several a hittable hanging off-speed pitch vs DeLucia. That was a very very hittable hanging off-speed pitch Garcia flew out to CF with. They get into the Lake County bullpen, however. That's a small victory? Maybe?
  21. I just continue to be baffled at Perez's defensive woes. He is mishandling so many routine gathers. It's impacting every chance he has for an OF Assist. He has an absolute cannon out there and yet he can't even scoop and gather at present. Makes me all sorts of sad face. As he goes down looking on four pitches. Sigh. So many sighs.
  22. Rudy gets ahead to the next batter. He can work from here. Men on the corners. Two down. He gets the ground out to Pratt who easily steps on 2nd base. FANTASTIC WORK WILL!!!!
  23. Rudy walks the lead-off man but gets the fly out to RF. Gets ahead 1-2 in the next count (I think..? I don't have the count!) then gets a swinging K on a slider tailing away. Fantastic recovery. Two down. Let's go, Willl! You got this! And Hedbert butchers another play in LF. Man, how many routine plays has he botched since returning? It's unbelievable. What the heck is going on out there. The out at third base is there if he can just gather a ball cleanly! That's now four absolutely butchered plays on the LF grass by Perez in the past month. Just ridiculous inefficiency out there. AND, I swear to you: he has a cannon.
×
×
  • Create New...