Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brock Beauchamp

Site Manager
  • Posts

    7,075
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    47

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brock Beauchamp

  1. The Brewers are heading to the playoffs. When they get there, what's your biggest concern that could hold the team back from advancing?
  2. I know these games don't matter, but c'mon.
  3. I don't really "care", but it's a nifty thing to accomplish. I'd rather see them do it than not.
  4. In this case, it does matter a little bit. But the team I do not want to play is the Dodgers. I’d certainly rather play the Reds than the Padres.
  5. Zimmerman getting the start in this game that does not matter for the Brewers. But still, they kinda need to win two more times so they can set a new franchise record.
  6. Oh, that's an interesting point. Yes, it might.
  7. Agreed. As much as I'd like to see him stay with the Brewers, he's been waiting for a payday for a long time, and it probably shouldn't come from Milwaukee. Not a good on-field value for the team.
  8. Our resident physical therapist and injury expert put it at 6-8 weeks, I believe. His first response was "Woodruff is done this season". Such a colossal bummer. But I'm not sure why people are questioning his career from here on out. While this is a huge disappointment for both Woodruff and the Brewers, it's not the kind of injury that puts a career in jeopardy, like at all.
  9. They've been comically bad since they liquidated their bullpen. Like one of the worst baseball teams I've ever seen.
  10. -162? Oh man, that team is such a joke right now. Completely unwatchable. And Brewers fans should stop complaining about Attanasio. He's a pretty good baseball owner. It can get A LOT worse, just look across the St Croix.
  11. Or, more accurately, I just don't care about magic numbers. Never have, really. It's a fun novelty for some, but not something I personally track.
  12. I run six websites, I don't break out the back of a napkin and calculate 20 different things every morning.
  13. The site I’m using for reference is lying to me then. Shame on that site!
  14. Not if you include the tiebreaker. And I don’t understand NOT including the tiebreaker, as it literally decides who advances.
  15. Forget yesterday happened, and get that magic number down today.
  16. Spencer is joined by Ryan Topp to discuss the 5-1 homestand against the Cardinals and Angels, strong starts from a number of starting pitchers, Chad Patrick and Erick Fedde in bullpen roles, and to answer questions regarding the potential playoff roster, as well as some minor league focused questions. Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-brewer-fanatic-podcast/id1740648724 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5CY8mWsQayqjDXqw9OT2Td iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-the-brewer-fanatic-podcast-166534588/ Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/ommzz627 Watch On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@brewerfanatic View full article
  17. Spencer is joined by Ryan Topp to discuss the 5-1 homestand against the Cardinals and Angels, strong starts from a number of starting pitchers, Chad Patrick and Erick Fedde in bullpen roles, and to answer questions regarding the potential playoff roster, as well as some minor league focused questions. Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-brewer-fanatic-podcast/id1740648724 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5CY8mWsQayqjDXqw9OT2Td iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-the-brewer-fanatic-podcast-166534588/ Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/ommzz627 Watch On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@brewerfanatic
  18. I also find it odd, but it's not something I've bothered to go fix myself. BTW, we'll be seeing a *massive* redesign and relaunch of the site over the winter, so some of this stuff might change.
  19. If you mouse over a user's name on desktop, a card will appear. One of the options is Ignore. What do you mean filter out articles? They're in their own forum, away from the Brewers forum.
  20. Oh, gross. The Cardinals are in town. I forgot.
  21. Jack and Spencer recap a .500 road trip against the Pirates and Rangers, how the Brewers should approach the remaining 15 games of the regular season, and whether Craig Yoho should have been optioned back to Triple-A, and looked ahead to the prospects the Brewers will send to the AFL. Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-brewer-fanatic-podcast/id1740648724 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5CY8mWsQayqjDXqw9OT2Td iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-the-brewer-fanatic-podcast-166534588/ Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/ommzz627 Watch On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@brewerfanatic
  22. Jack and Spencer recap a .500 road trip against the Pirates and Rangers, how the Brewers should approach the remaining 15 games of the regular season, and whether Craig Yoho should have been optioned back to Triple-A, and looked ahead to the prospects the Brewers will send to the AFL. Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-brewer-fanatic-podcast/id1740648724 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5CY8mWsQayqjDXqw9OT2Td iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-the-brewer-fanatic-podcast-166534588/ Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/ommzz627 Watch On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@brewerfanatic View full article
  23. Hey all, Mike Trzysnki and I have been playing around with an idea I've had for several years. I don't like game recaps for a number of reasons: they don't get a lot of traffic, and lots of places already cover the games. But what if we put a twist on them? For years, I've wanted to try to look at games based on important events that defined the game, leaving out the more mundane stuff. So we've been trying that over the past several days. Read through these and let me know what you think. Is this a format you like? Would it increase the chances you'd want to read game recaps?
  24. They have a significant lead over Philly right now, but that stretch of games was brutal. Will they stay atop the NL?
×
×
  • Create New...