Thanks for the clarification. We're all pulling for him. I'm glad the doctors are optimistic.
Sidenote: absolutely disgusting stuff to generate fake AI reports of someone's death for internet points
I hope Malik gets paiddd.
Tune passing TD to Isaiah Neyor next week will hit like crack.
Season's done. Just watching when I'm bored/have nothing else to do
I like Vaugh but putting him over two consensus top 100 prospects feels wrong. Especially if the question you seek to answer is "Which current players in the organization are most indispensable to fulfilling the vision of building a champion?".
We'd had the same artificial tree for something like 15 years, but it got ruined in the summer when the water tank malfunctioned and flooded the storage room. Thankfully, a cousin was looking to get rid of her artificial tree so she gifted it to us. My cat is waaay calmer than some of yours guys so we've had no incidents on that front.
I think he will get a real chance to fight for that 5th OF spot. Assuming Chourio, Frelick, Mitchell (if healthy) and Perkins are locks, he probably has to beat Lockridge, Berroa and Badoo. Possibly Bauers too.
I think thats just the difference between good vs elite teams. Good teams can be just as talented but elite teams are consistent and resilient.
The Packers are good. When he's on, Love is top 5. The defense can be stellar. The o-line and receiver group are good if unspectacular. But the team is inconsistent. Injuries aside, this group lacks the resilience needed to win a SB.
Too expensive to be worth it IMHO. Gasser/Henderson + Kuehner/Hunt + Boeve/Wilken is 100% not doing it. This trade starts with Made/Peña/Pratt and then a couple other top 20 kids.
Zerpa could be an interesting guy. The high GB% should play well with our FIP beater defense. Collins AND Mears feels a bit steep though. Maybe some cash comes our way?
Best of luck to Isaac. Hopefully he can stick in the bigs. It certainly feels like he can earn a spot when the competition is Isbel, Lane Thomas, Tolbert and Rave
I'd guess he's ahead of Berroa, Sammy Peralta, McGee and Rob-Z. Maybe Seigler? Not the first to go but in the top 5 for sure. A 1.25M contract is peanuts in 2026 MLB money. Barring injury or insane overperformance he will spend his time patrolling the Nashville grass. Maybe he has an opt-out?