Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Just Some Guy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Just Some Guy

  1. But can he pitch long relief? It's somehow only the 4th inning!
  2. And that inability gives us a playoffs problem every year.
  3. Hey, a fellow Chicagoan. [fist bump]. Nah, we're hosed on Cubs games. I used to be able to fool mlb with a VPN, so that's at least worth trying (I think I've gotten put on their naughty list; I tried connecting through multiple continents today before turning on Marquee).
  4. I live about a mile from Wrigley. It's currently thunder storming like crazy here. Forecast says it's supposed to clear for tonight; hope that's right.
  5. ICYMI, our returning hero Uribe wore Saturday's Timber Rattlers uni like a boss: https://www.threads.com/@witimberrattlers/post/Dcm0h0mHGpc
  6. From the beginning of the season, I agree, but not from a week ago. Last Sunday, before the little league game, we were up 6 on the Braves with a chance to go up 7 and clinch the tie breaker. Now we're up 3 and losing the tie breaker.
  7. Dodgers blowing it open vs Tigers. Short of a miracle our leads on Dodgers and Braves will both be 3 games on our way to Chicago. Dicey.
  8. Contreras looks like he should have a joint in his hand.
  9. Turang's the right guy to step in when the defense gets a little leaky.
  10. It'll be nice to get Uribe back for the 8ths.
  11. Maybe check MLB.com. My Fox network game got pre-empted by a Bears game so I thought I was hosed, but for some reason mlb.com works.
  12. Henderson throws a 1 hitter and the hit's the first thing Levering mentions; tough crowd.
  13. It's crazy the Rangers are 3 games under .500 but only 1.5 back in the pillow fight that is the AL West.
  14. Speaking of, today PCA went 4-6 with 3 HR's, 6 RBI's and 4 runs scored. I know we hate him, but wow, is he good.
  15. Tigers walk it off against the Dodgers. Current leads: 3.5 vs Dodgers, 4 vs Braves. I don't even list the Cubs anymore (jk, it's 8).
  16. Uribe wore tonight's Timber Rattlers uni like a boss: https://www.threads.com/@witimberrattlers/post/Dcm0h0mHGpc
×
×
  • Create New...