Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Just Some Guy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Just Some Guy

  1. It depends what you're targeting. Bunting first scores the runner on second 46% of the time vs 33% if you swing away, but to score 2+ runs you're better off swinging away, 14% vs 10%. Me, I'm usually happy with the one run then pray for the bullpen.
  2. I and analytics love the extra innings opening bunt.
  3. I love Uribe's emotion. He wants to win as bad as we do.
  4. Ortiz showing bunt helped force that ball 4.
  5. It'd be a shame to waste tonight's excellent relief pitching. Gotta pull this one out.
  6. (I didn't mean that like as a riddle. I honestly don't know.)
  7. DL HALL! Anybody know what the "DL" stands for?
  8. Interesting factoid my dad just told me: Robin Yount got his 1,000th, 2,000th and 3,000th hits all vs Cleveland.
  9. "It sucks to be sucking right now." -- Dustin May, Aug 31st. Alas, not much change since.
  10. Actually, that whole thing was my bad. I regretted posting that one second after I hit "submit".
  11. Brewers: Only 14 pitchers? I don't think so.
  12. My dad tells the story of having been there for Yount's 3000th hit, so I think it had to be in Milwaukee. (My dad's a pretty honest guy).
  13. Good to see a fellow newbie post. Welcome to the board.
  14. I'm pretty sure my 5 year old niece could beat Gary Sanchez in a race to 1st.
  15. Interesting point. I hadn't thought of that, but agree, it's kitchen sink time.
  16. This is probably a minority viewpoint, but I wouldn't give up on him yet. If it were an arm problem, sure, but it's mental, meaning it CAN be fixed. (Although I've no idea how)! We've got 9 meaningless games before it's for all the marbles. Maybe give him one more shot?
  17. I still want to give him another chance. It's just so weird he could be SO dominant for 2/3 of the season and so hapless the last third. His velo's still there; is he still tipping his pitches or something?
×
×
  • Create New...