Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RightFieldCoder

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,834
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RightFieldCoder

  1. On a throw to get the batter/runner at 1st, you get two bases from where you started the play.
  2. I think this is why the Brewers will struggle in the playoffs. The batters think anything on the edge is a ball and wait for the walks. That works until you face great pitching.
  3. Bauers with a tough day. If only we had another 1B that can hit...
  4. Has a pitching team ever challenge that it did hit the batter?
  5. Good thing we removed the 300 hitter from the game. [\sarcasm]
  6. Braves all day. I do not want the Cubs to win until they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
  7. Sounds like a great game. Maybe I'll watch it tomorrow.
  8. May should not start in the playoffs. Another disappointing trade deadline deal.
  9. Good job by Stallings in that inning. Fully expect Brewers to send him down after the game to maintain "roster flexibility" instead of fielding the best team.
  10. I would find him entertaining if he was in the AL.
  11. I think that system was dumb. When to call for a challenge should be when you think it's wrong. If you keep using up challenges because you have a bad eye, then you get a red light. They have unlimited challenges if correct.
  12. He's a vet that knows his team is winning and doesn't want to walk people. Don't mind that outing.
  13. The Yelich AB was funny bad. Watched two in the zone and then swung at one that wasn't close.
  14. I loved my front row seats. Was always upset when they moved us to the second deck for the playoffs
  15. The Prince Fielder little league HR in Miller Park. Mostly because I can be seen in the replay.
×
×
  • Create New...