So, I'm doing a serious job search for the first time in a while and have gotten to the early interview process at a few positions at the same time. I just want to vent about how time consuming/mentally exhausting it is...hour after hour of interviews that I have to be on my A-game for, one place has me doing a coding homework assignment that is taking forever, studying for technical interviews, plus I'm up for promotion at my current job which requires preparing additional presentations and materials...and then there's my actual 40 hour/week job which I am still doing. Of course ideally I would like to time this so that I have multiple offers on the table at the same time, but everything is moving at different speeds. Also, all three of these jobs are in different cities, two are fully remote, one they would prefer to have me at the office 5 days/week but of course nobody wants to do that anymore so I need to negotiate work from home days. It honestly feels kind of creepy that a company would want me in the office 5 days/week...it's a tech job, I'm going to be more productive if you just let me work where I want to... /vent