Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

valpocrewsader

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,637
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by valpocrewsader

  1. I guess I thought this was already the case. The Brewers broadcasters have been calling Yelich the captain for much of this year (which was new, I believe). "The captain comes through with the go-ahead knock." Heard references like that multiple times this season. Why were they saying that if he wasn't, in fact, the captain?
  2. Ahh, thanks. "Stab that bouncer" = "Snag that chopper". I honestly thought there was a nightclub incident I hadn't heard about. 🙃
  3. That's not actually a hold on the secondary, right? Phantom call?
  4. Why did we run a toss sweep on 3rd & 11???
  5. Thrilled to be wrong about the execution on that drive.
  6. Happy we so easily moved downfield to the 5 yard line. No so confident in our ability to score a TD from here.
  7. Presnap violations. Killing drives on offense and hurting us on defense. It's what we do. Never gets corrected. ... I blame MLF and how he runs his team.
  8. Drat, I saw it was on Brewers.TV, but didn't think to check the regular MLB app for us out-of-staters. Don't see it in the app now, so guessing I missed the chance.
  9. I thought this was interesting... https://sweetmonkeypie.wordpress.com/2006/06/14/cars-vs-doc-hollywood-same-movie-or-what/
  10. Quarterback probably dizzy from targeting hit that wasn't called. Forced them to run.
  11. Popped on around 6:43 CT.
  12. Anyone watching on Peacock? It's 6:39 CT and we're getting a "this event will begin shortly" message.
  13. I would have bet decent money that Zach Braddock was a descendent of legendary boxer Jim J Braddock (aka Cinderella Man). I swear a Brewers announcer even made a big deal of commentating to that effect, perhaps multiple times. But looking it up to confirm now ... nope!?
  14. As a preposition (with a different meaning). There’s nothing to eat besides pudding. As an adverb. I don’t want pudding, and besides, it expired in 2005. As an adjective. Besides eating expired pudding, what other things can we do? https://www.proofreadnow.com/blog/beside-or-besides-toward-or-towards
  15. Seven years? It's been 15 years.
  16. Just tuned in an inning ago. Noticed no strike zone box on the broadcast. Does this park have the technology for ABS or are they playing with no ABS challenges tonight? And, yeah, when that sod ripped up on Hamilton, my first thought was "minor league field conditions".
  17. Late to the party, but for out-of-towners, tonight's game appears to be on MLB Network / MLB app. I was settling for watching Cubs-Cards on Fox like a schnook before realizing I could be watching the Crew.
  18. Ba Ba Ba, Ba Baboucarr Ann? Surely we'll be rockin' and a rollin', rockin' and a reelin' with Baboucarr Ann.
×
×
  • Create New...