Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

trwi7

Verified Member
  • Posts

    21,666
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by trwi7

  1. OAA has Mitchell in the 86th percentile in range. Nothing I've seen from Lara tells me he would be that good.
  2. This Sugano guy for the Rockies has given up a .593 SLG% to left handed hitters this year. Our first two at bats went homer, single and after that we've gone ground out, ground out, ground out, pop out, fly out, single.
  3. Didn't really need to know Drohan's sister had a daughter that gave him "uncle strength" and also apparently the ability to give up 3 runs in 3 innings to a bad Rockies team.
  4. It'd be better if Bauers wouldn't be absolutely sucking lately.
  5. Jackson jams his hand into the padding on the wall. So awkward at the wall.
  6. Jackson hacks on 2-0 if Jackson actually had the discipline to get to a 2-0 count.
  7. Bad News Bears are asking the Brewers if they've ever played baseball before.
  8. We aren't hitting the ball hard. Prior to the last inning with Mitchell and Lara we only had 3 hard hit balls. It's up to 5 now but don't pay attention to Brian and Bill. Just homers.
  9. Yeah unless the entire ball is in the zone I.e. an egregious miss, don't do it early in counts with nobody on base..He literally cost us two runs that inning.
  10. Could be out of the inning without a moron behind the plate.
  11. A 1-1 count in the 5th inning with no one on base is not the time to risk our last challenge you absolute ******* moron.
  12. He's out but they won't overturn it. Edit: Legit shocked they overturned it.
  13. Murphy: We probably would have let him go further if his delivery and his legs felt great and yeah, I think he was a little bit out of it, you know, the long layoff kind of affected his delivery and everything else. I think it was important to notice that and get him out of there then. Velo dropped. Couldn't find the rhythm on his heater and went ,to, you know, all off speed stuff. Think it was important we got him out of there.
  14. I think it's Fischer. He posted a sunglasses and something else emoji tweet and he retweeted Nesbitt who originally started the rumor mill.
  15. If I got a player's first home run ball I would just say I'll give you this ball for a different ball and that would be the end of it. I don't need to have an awkward meeting with a player or a bunch of different merchandise. A ball for a ball is simple and fair.
  16. Anderson lowers his ERA to 996.41 when I watch him pitch,
  17. Acting like it was the hardest hit ball ever. Wasn't even 100 off the bat lol.
  18. Pratt now hitting .271/,.360/.365. If he does that for a whole season with his defense from the bottom third of the order he's like a 4 win player.
  19. Murphy said before the game they were going to have to build him back up workload wise. Something to that affect, so I'm guessing he was penciled in for 60-70 pitches.
  20. 86.5 mph is not hard and it slowed down even more hitting the ground twice.
×
×
  • Create New...