Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

trwi7

Verified Member
  • Posts

    21,666
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by trwi7

  1. Based on how close the pitches are, it doesn't seem like the location of the pitch means anything to him either.
  2. 6/25/05 - Rickie Weeks and Prince Fielder hit their first big leagues homers as the Brewers come back to beat the Twins 7-6. 6/26/05 - Sawyer Strosnider is born. I remember that game. I was a month-ish from turning 18 and was outside grilling on the patio and I quick ran in when I heard Weeks hit a homer. The main point of this story is we are so old.
  3. It's probably going to have to come from the front office. Arnold was involved but didn't make the final say on signing him to that deal and it's easier for Murphy to say it's coming from Arnold since he's further removed from the team/clubhouse (though I doubt many in the clubhouse would be upset if you told them Yelich would be moved down in the order/lose playing time.)
  4. Okay Bauers by name, Bauers by reputation was actually legitimately funny.
  5. Koenig's stuff is not major league caliber. That junk belongs in Nashville.
  6. "Pratt couldn't hang on. Ball sailed ever so slightly." I question if Levering is even watching the game. Pratt did hang on and the ball sailed about 10 feet and would have ended up in right center had Pratt not caught it.
  7. I gotta say, what Greg Jones lacks in offense he also lacks in defense.
  8. It wasn't close enough to challenge because he was clearly out Jeff. Not because it was the 2nd inning.
  9. Harrison looking a lot like a #5 starter right now.
  10. Also didn't play him against the lefty in game 1. Just weird, stupid stuff.
  11. Sure would be nice to have a challenge now, huh William?
  12. Contreras using our last challenge and missing by 2 inches. He badly needs to pull his head out of his ass.
  13. Tough luck for Pratt. If that would have been in Vegas, it would have gone 493 feet.
  14. Ooh, it will be fun to see how we don't score here! I'll say popup, strikeout, 4-3 groundout obviously lol
  15. We should just start taking bets on the exit velocity. It would at least make his at bats interesting.
  16. Bauers. A lot of our hitters are consistently bad if you want to count that.
  17. "Playable." Actually no where near playable so good call. I'm glad we have to listen to you
  18. Ashby is going to give up the lead to try to get the win.
  19. It's worth it for me just for re-runs of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and That 70s Show lol
×
×
  • Create New...