Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. Swift also got a bunch of late in the 4th quarter points which really helped me.
  2. Decided at the last minute to start swift and bench Pacheco. I love having some action on Thursday’s to follow and with gainwell out swift should get the lions share of the Carrie’s. If he can’t, there is no reason for me to keep him anymore
  3. i know a guy that posts a screen shot of his on FB and sometimes leaves the tabs open for his searches to fill it out :)
  4. Kenneth Gainwell, or if Gus Edwards is there
  5. Torn ACL, out for the year. I know you never want a player to get hurt. I know he has done so much for Packer organization. But all of the hype, hard knocks and they got 4 plays out of it. IF Rodgers was really leaning towards retirement and the Packers still got a pick swap, a 6th and 2 2nds, thats pretty good. Devasting for the Jets to give up that much draft capital and cap space and they got nothing out of it.
  6. I'm not saying a 2nd is as good as a 1st, but if they get say 45 instead of 28, there is still a good chance of getting an impactful player.
  7. They have a great defense and have great WR's and RBS, i think they are a middling team without Rodgers. If they had somewhat respectable o-line I think they could have been fine without him.
  8. No was he is going out like this.
  9. Looks like Puka Nacua is going to be a big add on the WW. I also plan on putting a claim on Gainwell. I already have Swift, who only got 1 carry but not ready to give up on him yet.
  10. The good news is Kelce should be back next week and no wr proved to be a solid target for the chiefs on Thursday.he should have a huge return
  11. I did that last year, its a good strategy but seemed to work about half the time for me.
  12. Thats another thing I have picked up on over the years, it seems like the teams in my league that have waited do better, I didn't take a QB until the 10th and got Watson and took Tua in the 13th.
  13. My team has hit the ground running with Kelce injured whom I used the 4th pick for. I did pick up Juwan Johnson off of waivers, but was considering Everett or even Musgrave. Every year I get burned by not getting a good TE early and I wasn't going to let that happen. Lets use this thread to bounce off idea off each other.
  14. another good Netflix show is Who is Erin Carter?
  15. its possible he could be the 2023 version of Quintin Berry, that is correct. I was more speaking to getting considerable PT down the stretch or in the DS
  16. Brewers have signed Greg Allen to a MiLB contract and have acquired Chris Roller from Cleveland. Both are eligible for the post season but I would hope they are nothing more than depth in Nashville. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2023/08/brewers-sign-greg-allen-acquire-chris-roller-from-guardians.html
  17. Bucks add one of my favorites from the 2022 draft in TyTy Washington to a 2 way deal. Can flat out shoot but is a project. https://www.nba.com/bucks/news/milwaukee-bucks-sign-tyty-washington-jr-to-a-two-way-contract
  18. I agree McGehee is a much better comparison than Loretta. It may be lightening in a bottle that goes away next season, but I’m enjoying watching it right now
  19. The diplomat was great thanks for the suggestion, can’t wait for season 2
  20. i stand corrected, I thought you had to make your MLB debut, but I was mistaken
  21. This won't happen. If he is on the 2024 roster, he will be on the opening day roster in hopes that he is ROY and they get that extra basically 1st round pick. A September call up makes him ineligible.
  22. I’m surprised he didn’t go to the jets. I believe this ties the record for most years played by a tight end which I’m sure was his goal.
  23. I’m interested in seeing how Carlson does, but besides that not sure what we will learn tonight.
  24. If they were going to get a pitcher today, a lefty reliever like him makes sense, plus I agree he looks like a brewer. he would be a favorite here if he pitches half way decent.
  25. thanks I need a new show to binge, I will give the diplomat a try. seems to be up my wheelhouse anyway
×
×
  • Create New...