Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. @Matthew TruebloodI don't think you can ever have enough starting pitcher and if they get one, depending on whom / price I won' t be upset. The issue is that with a few amount of sellers and the large number of buyers, and due to the fact that every team could use a starter, I think the bidding war will be large. Schezer is a 39 year old, with an ERA of 4, and the mets got the 44th best prospect in baseball (granted they did have to throw in a ton of money to make the deal, but I doubt Cohen cares much about that)
  2. which is why they should focus on a bat, not a 2 month SP rental. they are getting 2 starters back this week anyway.
  3. So it ended up being identical to the rosenthal situation minus we didn’t give up anything. No risk signing so this shouldn’t deter the brewers from doing this again
  4. Wilson activated, Sousa removed. This is like a reliever trade (reminds me of Rosenthal last season without having to give up a prospect)
  5. Can we learn from the past before making judgements based on 4 months of play? We only have to go back to Arcia who was forced out of town only to be an all star for the braves. Not everyone develops at the same rate. I agree at some point you need to move on because you can’t have a black hole in the bottom of your lineup every day, but he has shown flashes of promise.
  6. Its been a while since I found a TV show that really hooked me in, but HiJack on Apple TV has done that. 3 episodes have aired and there are 4 left. Each 3 that I has had me on the edge of my seat for the entire hr.
  7. Thank you Jeremy for your coverage, it is a great additional to BF.com I normally follow this guy for draft coverage for those that want a new prospective. I could see Troy going 18, but I want Schanuel.
  8. Probably a big part of it
  9. Beasley is a nice signing, I agree doesn’t seem to make sense to have Allen and Malik on the team. Bucks need to be creative to fill out their roster due to their cap situation
  10. I wonder (think) crowder got the taxpayer mid level exception which is 5 million so they really are done minus minimum contracts to fill out the roster. Maybe that’s why they brought in some older guys to their summer team as a try out
  11. Robin Lopez has resigned. I didn’t see the financials but would imagine 1 year at the minimum
  12. Still wouldn’t do it, rather have Holiday and connaughton
  13. I don’t see it nor do I want it. Bucks need to get a bunch of role players like Portis / Connaughton rather than someone like harden. They have 6 players on their roster, they need to fill that out.
  14. So basically the bucks window is 2 years. Holiday has an option after next season but then Giannis, Middleton and Lopez are all free agents together.
  15. I'm fine with him as well, he seems like the kind of player every good NBA team needs. Maybe the coaches can improve his shooting a bit. Nice pickup for only a 2030 2nd and cash.
  16. thanks for the clarification.
  17. NBA draft tonight, obviously no buzz in Milwaukee with only the final pick in the draft. I am excited to see where O-Max ends up. Also I am hoping they can trade their way into earlier in the draft. They need depth and to get a decent rookie would be helpful with regards to him being a cheap option off of the bench. Regarding 58, I'm looking at a guy like Drew Timme, really low ceiling but high floor guy.
  18. MIddleton declining his 40MM player option. While he has been very good for the bucks, I think its time to move on. The bucks are in a bind, they had basically 4 max out players and have not been able to get any supporting cast members around them. The 40-50MM they would have to pay Kash could really help this depth on the team. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/37896452/khris-middleton-declines-40-million-player-option-bucks-becoming-free-agent
  19. reading Manfred's comments yesterday, reminded me of one of heel managers in WWE from my youth. I know he is planning on MLB and the rest of the owners making a lot of cash on this move, but he should show some compassion for the true A's fan.
  20. Agreee, but it was fun to try to catch draft picks in the cws
  21. from the beginning MLB has had cities that have been willing to be used for leverage to get stadium deals done. If LV is not available, they have SLC, Nashville, Charlotte, Orlando, and Portland. Wherever the A's go, there will always be a city trying to get a MLB team
×
×
  • Create New...