Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

StearnsFTW

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by StearnsFTW

  1. As a man named Craig, this hits home.
  2. I agree. I do think his personal life is going to change dramatically. He's not the Brewers manager anymore. He's their most hated rival's manager.
  3. Yet another day where the ignore feature is absolutely essential.
  4. Would you take Freddie Freeman at 1b? That was a pretty bad team he had last year. Plus all the drama would be fun.
  5. I gotta tell ya, I'd like it if we hired Ross.
  6. No. No I am not.
  7. Fine. Saved 2 million bucks too.
  8. And I get that point of view. I'd still do it though.
  9. I don't. I have zero interest in guys coming back from shoulder surgery.
  10. He's 24. And has a career .437 OBP in the minors. And .381 this year in the majors Fielding I don't know for sure, but he's a better hitter than Frelick by a lot right now. I will freely admit that I don't think much of Frelick and never have though .
  11. I'd trade Frelick for Julien in an instant. Twins never would though. Edit: I see Brock already pointed this out.
  12. Probably already been said, but I'd: -trade Burnes for the best haul regardless of position, but preferably starting pitching prospects -Woodruff, whatever happens I guess. I definitely have zero interest in extending him though. Just an unfortunate situation. -trade Adames for whatever you can get. Zero interest in an extension here also. -convince Yelich to play 1B. This is very important in my opinion. Lineup: Contreras Yelich Black Turang Monasterio Frelick/Chourio/Mitchell/Weimer/Taylor Plus whatever we get for Burnes/Adames. Peralta Miley (resigned) Houser Gasser Ashby I'd keep Williams unless I'm blown away. There is a lot of payroll room here for pitching and 3b. It's a step back in the present, but could yield great gains in 25 and forward.
  13. Jackson ChourioJeferson QueroJacob MisiorowskiTyler BlackRobert GasserCarlos F RodriguezBrock WilkenJosh KnothLuis LaraCooper PrattEric Brown JrLogan HendersonYophery RodriguezEric BitontiMike BoeveDaniel GuilarteBradley BlalockHedbert PerezLuke AdamsRobert Moore
  14. It would be very cool.
  15. The As continue their drive to history. It looks like it will come down to the last game in the quest to become the worst team ever in terms of run differential. They'll need to lose their last 9 games by 17 runs or more (net) to carve out their spot in baseball lore. I know you can do it guys!
  16. This is going to sound silly, but if you've got a guy on the bench that never plays, why not DFA Anderson and get him up here to at least experience a pennant race? Hell, he can even play when we clinch. My prediction: Next Monday Should it be in blue? You decide.
  17. Had a 7 rarity score the other day. Personal best.
  18. Hope you're right. I have no real faith in Monasterio, so whatever I guess.
  19. He's been horrid this year and meh last year..l Are you not counting this year? He definitely doesn't have 4.7 fWAR the last 2 seasons.
  20. Yuck. At least CC wasn't tempted to play Anderson Donaldson sucks and has for a while. He's also kind of a knob. Horrible move if he sees any real time on the MLB roster.
  21. Jackson ChourioSal FrelickJeferson QueroAbner UribeTyler BlackJacob MisiorowskiRobert GasserBrock WilkenEric Brown JrCarlos F RodriguezLuis LaraCooper PrattJosh KnothDaniel GuilarteLuke AdamsYophery RodriguezMike BoeveEric BitontiHedbert PerezHendry Mendez
  22. Quero and Blalock. That's it for me.
  23. Would definitely be interested in Melendez if we didn't have Contreras. I'm not a Blackburn or Skubal fan. The other two, sure, if the price is right. Cease would cost a TON however.
  24. Was #1 on my wish list as FA wound down. Numbers aren't great but I'd love to get him.
×
×
  • Create New...