Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

StearnsFTW

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by StearnsFTW

  1. I think Clancy is treating Chourio like a "normal" prospect. He's not a normal prospect. He's a freak.
  2. I'll be shocked I lf he's not up by the all star break next year. And not surprised at all if it's sooner.
  3. If the Brewers could pull that garbage deal off I'm guessing they'd be thrilled to pay Soto $26 next year.
  4. I mean.........right?
  5. Letson ranked #179 by MLB.com. Seems hard to believe they can sign all these guys.
  6. If they sign all 11 this is a grand slam of a draft. Also, I doubt the Brewers are making any new fans at Ole Miss between Knoth and Pratt.
  7. Pratt would be a huge get. The first scouting report I read was all about how similar he is to Gunnar Henderson. Ummm........yes please. Ranked 45th overall at MLB.com.
  8. I saw Spencer Nivens mentioned above as well. That's another guy I'd love for the Brewers to grab. Huge potential.
  9. Big arm, big power potential. Probably a 3B, simply too tall to be a shortstop probably. This is one of the guys that stood out when I was doing my (somewhat limited) research. Seems like professional coaching will do him a world of good. Definitely a project though imo.
  10. I hate the pick if he's a reliever, but I honestly don't understand why he would be. He certainly seems like he could be a four pitch pitcher based on everything I've read/seen. Intriguing prospect for sure if he can stick as a starter.
  11. Thanks. As someone who watched both there was no way that info was accurate. Now I know why. Cooper is clearly #1.
  12. Yeah, I was wondering who this Palmisano guy was, then I realized he meant Lou Palsmo.
  13. Love in this thread. I thought that was clear.
  14. Eh. His hitting in the minors has been OK. Certainly not anything to get excited about. Yeah, he's been on the roster. I think you know what I meant when I said major leaguer. 6 PA isn't really a thing.
  15. I'm a little surprised at the Feliciano love. There is absolutely no indication that he will ever be a big-leaguer. And if they give up Hedbert Perez for Manny freaking Pina I will not be a happy camper.
  16. I'm a little surprised at the Feliciano love. There is absolutely no indication that he will ever be a big-leaguer. And if they give up Hedbert Perez for Manny freaking Pina I will not be a happy camper.
  17. Yeah, I don't hate the idea. Good backup RHH 1B, obviously as well as 2b and 3b. At the right price I'd like it.
  18. You're probably right. Doesn't really matter to me if it's Kimbrel, I'd just like to see another somewhat reliable reliever on a short deal in that slot.
×
×
  • Create New...