Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

  1. Agreed. Can’t be worse. can we send Gasser or Sproat to Boston for Durbin? I know Durbin is playing awful this year, but he seemed to be developing into a nice player here.
  2. Excellent. Sproat next please. is there anyone that wouldn’t “undo” the Freddy trade right now? At the time, we didn’t know that Woody & QP would be injured, but we could sure use Freddy right now.
  3. Why punt when we have better options? Personally, I think the idea of punting is dumb when we can move people up and down on the shuttle. and if we’re going to punt, send the fringe MLB players down after their start. Gasser and Sproat are a waste of a roster spot over the next 4 games. If our bullpen is getting taxed, might be nice to bring someone up who can contribute. Arnold has done a phenomenal job bringing in talent… but we have approaching 10 guys on our 26 who just don’t meaningfully contribute frelick and Yelich are struggling, but they have a solid mlb track record from other seasons. hamilton, wood, rengifo, gasser, Perkins, Sproat no so much. add that to guys like Ortiz, Sanchez, abd Hall that are normally the 25/26th men on the roster
  4. I see no reason Sproat and Gasser belong on our MLB roster other than we are desperate for starters due to the Woody and Priester injuries. Crow and Patrick have both made the most of their opportunities. Winning organizations give folks a chance, but there is a time to cut bait. there is a reason that Sproat and Gasser were the second/third piece when they were traded here.
  5. Having watched that Yamamoto game in person last year, I’m itching for some revenge. No mercy or baserunning errors today
  6. Having woody back would be awesome, but as much as I love the guy, I wonder if he’s pitched his last game as a brewer? That injury looked really bad.
  7. I don’t disagree. Miz, Harrison, Patrick is pretty formidable in the playoffs, but keeping Patrick in his current role would be beneficial. that said, pretty tough to win if you can’t score. Our bottom half offense looks pretty rough right now.
  8. Yes please. I can’t imagine what it would cost for Witt though. Elite SS, Age 25, signed through 2034. I think you could make an argument that he’s the most valuable player (based on age, contract, performance) in the league right now. give he’s elite and signed for the next decade, no idea why Kansas City would want to trade him, but I’d imagine it would be Made, a couple top 100 prospects to get him?
  9. This. I used a bit of hyperbole with his age, but right now Gasser looks like a AAAA player to me. Patrick has been awesome for us out of the bullpen, but I’m going to be frustrated if we continue to throw Gasser and Sproat as starters while keeping Patrick in the bullpen.
  10. Yikes… after an exciting first inning, the in-game chat has gone cold as well
  11. So I’ll ask again… if Patrick stays and continues to excel out of the bullpen, who are our key 5 in the starting rotation? miz, Harrison… then Henderson, Sproat, ?
  12. I get he’s our 7th or so starter right now… but ouch. A promising start went sideways quickly. 4 hits, 4 runs, 3 walks, 4 innings will not play.
  13. We’re in business again. Time for Vaughn to make them pay
  14. Encouraging early going from Gasser. hamilton no bueno time for Jackson to get smokin’ Great battling from Frelick
  15. Should be a good one tonight. I’m calling it 4 scoreless innings for Gasser with Ashby coming in to vulture a win in the 7th
  16. Considering they had a 20-3 stretch this season, dropping into last place after that would really be something
  17. This has been a great regular season run. And I agree that we are one of the most well-run franchisees in baseball. Objectively, though our performance in the playoffs is below average. In the current era there are 11 playoff series winners per year. 4 wild card, 4 divisional, 2 LCS, and 1 WS, meaning that about 100 playoff series have been won over the past decade. We only have two wins (series), whereas leak average would be somewhere between 3 to 4. if you look at final four appearances (making the LCS), we have two out of the 40 that have qualified the past decade, slightly above average 1-2. in some ways, I do not like comparing the past decade to the 80s and 90s, as it has become much easier to make the playoffs (4 teams versus 12), but there is no denying this is definitely the golden era of Brewer’s baseball. sure beats the heck out of the Wendy SP era. Go, Brewers let’s sweep the Dodgers!!
  18. Sounds good to me. Anyone is better than Seigler, I mean Rengifo
  19. Not to get back into the extension discussions, but I feel like Hader was most valuable early on when he was our highest leverage reliever rather than “the closer” if we could pay Patrick via extension so that we can use him how he can be most valuable to us, rather than most valuable for arby counting stats, it could be a win-win
  20. Patrick Is quickly becoming my favorite Brewer. There are so many awesome young players to choose from on this team.
×
×
  • Create New...