Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TwinsBrewersWorldSeries

  1. If I recall correctly, he was a pretty good clubhouse guy. Having a 1000 OPS on the bench would be pretty nice around now.
  2. If only we could have a backup catcher like Haase… oh wait, we did and we cut him to sign Sanchez…
  3. Two on, a chance to get back in it… do we send someone to the plate with a chance? Narrator: no we don’t
  4. Let alone the number of players on our roster with a negative WAR this far into the season… sproat, Frelick, Rengifo, Perkins are below replacement level.
  5. I’m good with this, but playing are Rengifo seems to undermine that message. Ortiz at .193/.290/.244/.534 and 0.3 WAR is nothing to write home about… but Rengifo .204/.278/.253/.531 and -0.6 WAR is even worse. Don’t get me started on Perkins -0.9 WAR or Frelick at -0.3 WAR
  6. Crow is going to be so good in the second half of 2026 that Cameron Crowe is going to make a movie about him!
  7. Back when we were young 😆 I think about all the time I spent in my 20s following the hapless Brewers…. I lurked for a long time when I didn’t have mental bandwidth to post…. Now gradually re-emerging with more independent kids. i remember the JJ Hardy article… after bTa had to step away from the site.
  8. Junior Spivey is devastated that Perkins and Rengifo are still getting at bats. Worried about Sproat‘s 6.00 era? Don’t panic, we’ve got lescanic!
  9. I think the darkest days were back on the espn board before Brian started the new site. When we were debating trading Mark Loretta (our captain) heading into the new stadium. as much as I’m not a fan of MA… the WSP days were beyond dark
  10. I love the culture Murphy brings. It’s clear the players love him and we have been a fantastic club since he took over… but I swear his in-game moves are somehow worse than CC and Ned
  11. Get rid of Perkins, Rengifo, and Sanchez… Not only are they a waste of roster space… they are somehow worse than the guys that they were pinch hitting for
  12. What the hell Murphy. Seriously. We put in Perkins and just let black hole bat?
  13. Jackson! There we go!! Cmon Sal, continue the hot streak :)
  14. If we have a runner on and don’t PH for Rengifo, I’m going to throw something .
  15. Yeah. If we get 5 innings with only 1 run allowed, hard to be anything but pleased with that. the black hole at 3B and the offense the other hand…
  16. Not thrilled with this, but he's the Brewers starter tonight, so let's go Gasser. I agree with those who were excited about his short run of success in 2024, and I really hope he can find that success again. I'm not convinced it will happen, but like last night's bunt with Rengifo (which eventually plated two runs on Yelich's 2 out hit), I'm happy to be (and admit) that I'm wrong if Gasser gives us a chance to win tonight. When healthy, I think my preferred starting 5 (based on results this season) are: Miz, Harrison, Patrick, Henderson, and Crow ... if we try and keep our guys fresh with no days off... I'm good with either Sproat/Gasser in the mix, just so long as we're not giving those two an equal number of starts as Miz/Harrison.
  17. The ghosts told him to throw a no-hitter tonight or else
  18. Not going to lie. I hated bunting there with Hamilton on deck.
×
×
  • Create New...