Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. Ie your arb year salaries will always be different every year because they look at comparable salaries, so it's going to flux and be unknown every year (and contentious every year)
  2. That's based on comparisons today, what the comparisons are in 5 years and in the next CBA are unknown.
  3. Ohtani is going to use that as leverage for more elsewhere I bet
  4. It feels like the latest Giannis contract where he was just "point where to sign y'all it's dame time" and didn't care just lessssgooooook
  5. Mark A, I know you're lurking, just wanna say THANK YOU!
  6. What if they extend both contreras and their #1 prospect before winter meetings?? That'd be sick
  7. C'mon make it happen! If they sign him I hope they do deal burnes just to really flummox the fanbase 😂😂😂
  8. That's not a contract that will see its end in st Louis. He will be traded before the end of the third year.
  9. $75 mil over 3 years
  10. It's like... 2 days into free agency. How impatient are you?! Lol
  11. Yeah he's not doing that, he's going to sign 7 years next November for more than that
  12. Lance Lynn to the cardinals is going to help us more than hurt us
  13. Exactly! They didn't solve their GM or owner problem, so I'm not too worried about them suddenly becoming champions
  14. Burnes is going to get P.A.I.D. next fall
  15. I imagine they could still sign him as a free agent
  16. No text
×
×
  • Create New...