Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

82brewcrew82

Verified Member
  • Posts

    8,506
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by 82brewcrew82

  1. Cubs, That Padres pen is shut down and they have enough offense to get to it. Cubs have a very good offense but oooff, that pitching.
  2. Infinity War.....The Brewres ae inevitable.
  3. What about the arm angle stuff. Is that back to normal?
  4. Well, can't say they are limping into the playoffs this year.
  5. Not for me. Mid 80's and Holloween before we see "cool". Months before we see "cold" and shortyly thereafter it will be spring training games.
  6. "Most" people did not believe that. That is a lie.
  7. Gonna be interesting to see what the mix is. I guess they can always change it after round 1
  8. Well yeah, I get that. I was talking more about the Aaron or Trevor starting the game kind of thing.
  9. Not the three starter. Bobby Gas has earned that. I don't want to go into a seven game series with a bullpen day as the fourth starter. I know we can, just don't want that to be plan A. So that leaves May or Harrison.
  10. I don't care what the response was in some old thread. I'm pointing out your hypocritical argurment in this thread.
  11. Weren't you the one jabbering about how hard hit Yelich's grounders were?
  12. some o ya'll need to get out of that state more.
  13. I keep thinking he is olbiterating his ankle every single pitch
  14. Marmol thinks winning this series proves the Cards are actually good.
×
×
  • Create New...