Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Ron Robinsons Beard

Verified Member
  • Posts

    17,207
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    27

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Ron Robinsons Beard

  1. Well, I'll give credit where it is due. HighHeat19 nailed this one. I was getting frustrated by the lack of info coming out on it, but it happened nearly exactly as he said it would, right down to the return stinging. I imagine that Yamamoto was the sweetener on the deal. I really like the deal. Yes, we gave up up some great prospects, but that's exactly what they are - prospects. Not sure things. Also, we greatly improve the major league squad without giving up any major league talent. In fact, other than Brinson, the prospects given up were all several years from being major league contributors. And Brinson wasn't even a sure thing for this year. I would have loved to see what he could do if given the chance, but I'm more than happy with Yelich and Cain making up 2/3 of the outfield. I imagine Phillips will take over for Braun eventually as well, leaving a very skilled, athletic outfield.
×
×
  • Create New...