Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Oliva with a gorgeous charging diving catch to get Tobes his first out on a bloop top of 2. Tobes K's the next batter up and just off the corner of the zone. Two down.
  2. I'm loathe to speak so soon, but I do tend to be out in front of these things as a general rule on our board: I think we may absolutely have a diamond in the rough in Mendoza. He has tools to work with here that if harnessed and evolved could really turn into something. I see the vision. Really nice off-speed stuff to work off his sinker. Where I'm not quite sold in this early early outing and first time seeing him is the four-seamer. That's where the work seems to need to be picked up. He has 6 K through 2 1/3 IP. And these are swings and misses, folks.
  3. @MudcatsfaninBrunsCO: Feel free to post those Mudcats updates as they roll in. I'm going to focus in on the games I can watch. Any and all updates are appreciated so have at it if you feel so inclined!
  4. AND, I swear to you, just as I typed that Burke picks off a liner toward 1B and doubles off the runner off 1B. I'm just saying: this young man is more than a power bat. It's abundantly obvious. He is very clearly a baseball player.
  5. I'm telling you prospect 'experts' really don't know what they're talking about a lot of the time when it comes to the Brewers prospects. I find this year-in and year-out. Dykstra just undersold Areinamo's defense again in the T-Rats pod today. AND, I overwhelmingly hear Blake Burke can't play defense. Hogwash. That man has hands. He's made tow very good plays in four games I was told he shouldn't be able to make. He's a much better and more nimble athlete at first base than given credit for. This much is clear early.
  6. I'm watching T-Rats, Shuckers, and Nashville. Try to reboot?
  7. Well, we had video through two batters. Weird to see it cut out like that. BUT, yeah, the highlight of my viewing evening has ended. I am Mudcats all night every night. Most entertaining game-by-game action by a hefty margin.
  8. Tobes just touched 94 mph. Gave up a gapper double with two down. Good to see. Then K'd the batter on the same four-seamer at 94 mph. Noice.
  9. Jadher just ripped a two out single into LF. Nice poke. Easy smooth piece of hitting.
  10. They aren't offering a video option any more on the Organizational scoreboard. Video appears kapoot.
  11. Watching Tobes' first rehab work. Sitting 92 mph early. Pop fly to CF. Out one. 90 mph fly out to LF one pitch batter two. Everything is coming in smooth and easy. Looks like he is warming up out there.
  12. I mean, it is the Cubs affiliate. We should expect nothing less than second class.
  13. This is typically some type of Ballpark video feed issue. You are highly unlikely to get any answer or results. We'll just have to wait and see.
  14. Payne has a lead-off single in the first. He has a double in the second. Unfortunately, we still have no video in Myrtle Beach. Alastre was apparently gunned down at Home on the play.
  15. Wilken comes out with a massive swing and miss on a first pitch slider. BUT, he works a five pitch walk laying off a slider belt high and away. Love that.
  16. Next pitch, a 97 mph heater, may have buzzed the press box. LOL. "Jussssssst a bit inside." Pratt may need to dig a bunker.
  17. WHOA. Luis Lara golf shot rocket over the RF wall. Well howdy doo!! That was a rip shot. 103 mph going 388 feet. 1-0 Shuckers.
  18. Mendoza escapes. Let me just say: don't let that frame fool you. He has some stuff in that kit. 17" of horizontal movement on that sinker. Has a slider and a curve. Interesting stuff to work with here. Kudos for getting out cleanly. Miller came back and did him a solid grabbing a tricky ball in the dirt so they squared even leaving the frame. 0-0 and the Shuckers will bat.
  19. AND, a routine passed ball by C Darrien Miller on an inside curve ball. Glorious. Maybe I should re-visit that RHP Shane Smith thread for some more pick-me-up. Runners advance. No matter. Mendoza walks the batter. Bases juiced. Two down. Pratt catches that ball? His starting pitcher isn't approaching 30 pitches here. He is at 24 already.
  20. First runner aboard on a recorded SS Luis Pena throwing error.
  21. We are in the bottom of the first frame, 2-0 Muddies and we still have no video feed in Myrtle Beach after it cut out during Adamczewski's AB. Talk about a Monday Report night, baby.
  22. So, we miss the Muddies putting up two quick runs. Adamczewski singled Pena to 3B. Bitonti singled him home. Di Turi ground out scores Josh. 2-0 Muddies. Nadal pops out as his early season struggles continue.
  23. I mean you tell me that is a natural angle for a camera view? Is that not wildly tilted?! It is literally always something in Biloxi.
  24. AND, no worries I was able to quickly scan over and see Wilken and Pratt nearly collide in shallow LF for a routine pop up and Pratt called it off, stumbled, and dropped the catch. Meanwhile, the Biloxi CF camera is leaning on a nice awkward angle for a slanted view of homeplate and the mound. Mendoza follows the Pratt error by beaning the next batter on the first pitch. This is absolutely Shuckers baseball in a nutshell. So much pain.
  25. Adamczewski just missed a first AB oppo (lefty on lefty) XBH by a matter of feet as his deep fly went just foul off the wall. AND, now the video feed cut out in his AB. Lovely.
×
×
  • Create New...