SO, I will say this re: drafting two heavy pursuit LB's for Hafley's Scheme
This to me says more than anything the LB unit as a whole is going to be used to bring pressure.
That's all I can say. BUT, both Cooper and Hopper are very downhill players. Hopper might have 17 missed tackles in 2023 (which is def yikes) but he also averaged more than 20 pressures a season at Mizzou. He is a pursuit player.
Visit
Visited my good friend's cidery on Friday to grab a keg of some Franklin Apple Hard cider. Also had some interesting single varietals. These all run above 7.5%. Definitely going to be hung over again tomorrow. I stand in solidarity @LouisEly
So re-thinking my earlier remarks;
Looking at the draft capital (3 6's and 2 5's) I think Gutey might just stay put here in the 3rd and trade back into the 4th.
I mean, I'm not lying here. This is the Shuckers 9th inning 'rally':
HBP, WP, walk, K, walk, Balk, K...They now trail 4-1 with runners on 2nd and 3rd.
They have 2 hits. Cargo to the dish now with 2 down during a pitching change.