Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Sheeeeesh Murray just cleared the bases with a double. It's 10-0 Shuckers. Eight game win streak on the horizon.
  2. (I am saying this in private to myself in my head in a hushed tone but AI has somehow Air-Dropped it here)
  3. I think more than anything I'm hurting for Marmol and Couns. Just an indescribable amount of pain!
  4. Oh no the Cubbies lost to the Marlins and the Classies got shellacked at the hands of our Brewsers? I am absolutely crushed. I'll need a moment to regroup.
  5. This is a great read for any of us (not saying it is us - but, who knows...) who get a little bit too serious about our Draft Takes. I know I have personally taken a back seat over the past five years plus. Mainly, because I focus so dutifully on the Minor Leagues now. I used to consider myself a draft head and then I found @LouisEly's write-ups and realized I didn't know jack diddly. LOL. You Are Very Bad at Draft Analysis (Title of the article)
  6. Indeed it twas BF.net until the great folks at Twins Daily got involved and here we are. I likely got interested in the Brewers Minor Leagues right about that time as well. One of the treasure trove geekdoms of the early interwebs (I still consider 2001 early interwebs) was finding Jim's daily write-ups. It's pretty amazing to consider those days of Brevard, Helena, New Orleans, the El Paso Diablos pre-Huntsville etc. The current four-team affiliate mix feels so 'right' but, yet, we all know there has been a cornucopia of team affiliations in the past 20 plus years. Heck, the Mudcats will soon be in Wilson so we know at least that is changing. And, who knows what happens in Nashville should they ultimately get an MLB team - a town that would absolutely crush it should they get a MLB-level squad. Anywho, so glad we're all here in such a wonderful time to be Brewers fans. We are very lucky. Not a report goes published without a moment of presence to the time we are in. Let's give thanks and hope it continues into the years ahead!
  7. I don't care how we did it. Cardinals still in last place. 5-0 night of Brewers affiliated baseball. LET'S GO!
  8. Anyone know why Boeve was subbed out in the 4th? Just a precautionary move given the 12-1 lead and him going 2-for-2 w a BB to boot? He is now hitting 0.553 with a 1.274 OPS through 13 games. <insert McCalvy Sweet Sassy Molassey' bit here>
  9. How about a 3 K scoreless 9th for Yeager's 4th Save of the year for the Shuckers.
  10. After a 4-0 sweep tonight the Crew's affiliates are a combined 18 games above 0.500. Let'a breathe that in.
  11. Our Yophery moment. Yessssssssss! OK. This video feed cut out is horrendous. BUT, it was a hanger off-speed. Yophery sat and ripped it 100 mph oppo over the left CF wall. Incredible moment.
  12. Holy friggin sheboing! NO WAY.
  13. Yes indeed. He is regularly touching 20-21" of induced vertical rise (they call it IVB - I only call it that on Sinkers. My brain equates break to a downward motion. Apologies if this confuses) . Which is MLB-caliber. And, honestly, is a huge development since early 2023. The Brewers Pitching Lab went full Heisenberg this off-season. It's NUTS.
  14. By the looks of it, I would opine the delivery and deception and being a lefty are obvious Suter-isms but that fastball certainly appears to have distinctly different characteristics to it. As per usual, again, this is me going simply off of baseball game viewings and eye tests (I'm not going to dig into data - that's for others and they do a fantastic job of presenting the visuals). I went back and re-watched his innings. He was touching 94-95 mph and bringing it up into the zone to boot. Fantastic change-up. Really intriguing young arm. Regardless if I'm accurate or not here (perhaps @Smichaelis9saw his innings and can chime in - coach 😁), his outing absolutely matched the final line. Dominancing. Lots of swings and misses. Batters clearly didn't know what was coming.
  15. With Adams, those are very adept points. He has quieted down his pre-swing hands movement - which is step one me thinks. That leg lift, as you allude to, is a wee large. It's almost a game in and of itself.
  16. What an absolutely beautiful headline. May it last into perpetuity. Stay Classy, Birdland.
  17. 3 W 1 L. The system keeps churning - unfortunately, Wisconsin couldn't overcome Rudy's rough start. Let me simply share visually what I am talking about with the system-wide bullpen dominance we are seeing in 2024. Oh hey! what's that? Another scoreless 2K inning from RHP Craig Yoho - stud. Ho hum. Tonight, the combined bullpen performances across all four affiliates: 19 2/3 IP 2 ER (all credited to RHP Yujanyer Herrera who, oh btw, has 21K in 12 2/3 IP overall) 9 H (6 of these attributed to Herrera) 3 BB 32 K PITCHING. PITCHING. PITCHING. Absurd
  18. Another Isaac Collins two-bagger tonight?! He already has 7 dubs on the season. Goodness. Have I mentioned how incredible this Sounds bullpen is? I believe I may have mentioned it a couple times? They lead 5-1 in the bottom of the 8th. 4 2/3 scoreless IP combined between Zastryzny, Myers, and Blackwood so far.
  19. Two more K's for Manfredi in the 8th. Sheeeesh: 4 IP, 8 K.
  20. The answer to the thread title: YES RHP Bradley Blalock will maintain the 0.00 ERA (6IP, 1 H, 1 BB, 2 K, 0 R) Shuckers win 4-0. Old trusty slingin' RHP Sam Gardner was back in Brisbane. 2 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 4 K. LHP Justin King closed the shutout w 1 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 2K. Shuckers win their 6th straight (and they didn't even need a comeback to do it!) moving to 8-4 overall. OF Noah Campbell continued his torrid start smacking a triple and finishing 2-for-3.
×
×
  • Create New...