Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brock Beauchamp

Site Manager
  • Posts

    7,067
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    47

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brock Beauchamp

  1. I really thought the Brewers were poised to take two of three and get back on track in this series. Instead, we all witnessed... whatever that was.
  2. I really thought the Brewers were poised to take two of three and get back on track in this series. Instead, we all witnessed... whatever that was.
  3. Yeah, he's not someone I'd be over the moon to acquire - especially because he's a lefty - but it might be a decent-but-cheap option.
  4. Yeah, he's not someone I'd be over the moon to acquire - especially because he's a lefty - but it might be a decent-but-cheap option.
  5. When a run environment is diminished, stolen bases both become more valuable and the necessary success rate lowers. As a whole, the league should be attempting more steals, particularly because so many modern pitchers are flat-out terrible at holding runners.
  6. When a run environment is diminished, stolen bases both become more valuable and the necessary success rate lowers. As a whole, the league should be attempting more steals, particularly because so many modern pitchers are flat-out terrible at holding runners.
  7. An out of the box idea is Joey Gallo. He's buried in that Yankees lineup and struggling, probably as a result. Would the Yankees be interested in dealing him? I have no idea but it's a call that should probably be made.
  8. An out of the box idea is Joey Gallo. He's buried in that Yankees lineup and struggling, probably as a result. Would the Yankees be interested in dealing him? I have no idea but it's a call that should probably be made.
  9. Small quibble, though. I think the Phils are perhaps the most disappointing team in the NL, the most disappointing team in baseball has to be the White Sox. They were basically unanimously picked to win the ALC and currently sit under .500. The Phillies are the Angels of the National League, it seems. They spend big and have elite players but are completely incapable of finding those complementary, league average players that teams need to win over 162. And they do it year after year to the same results.
  10. After a rough patch and the pitching still in flux, the Brewers kinda need to get back on track here.
  11. Narrated by Bob Uecker, the 1989 Brewers retrospective continues, examining the lineup and rotation. The lineup, managed by Tom Trebelhorn, led the American League East in stolen bases behind the continued greatness of Paul Molitor. Rob Deer went deep 20+ time again while the rotation posted a combined ERA in the top half of the American League.
  12. Narrated by Bob Uecker, the 1989 Brewers retrospective continues, examining the lineup and rotation. The lineup, managed by Tom Trebelhorn, led the American League East in stolen bases behind the continued greatness of Paul Molitor. Rob Deer went deep 20+ time again while the rotation posted a combined ERA in the top half of the American League. View full video
  13. Yeah, they're good at making the big moves but are terrible at making complementary moves to build a good roster, as evidenced by their bullpen woes almost every season.
  14. Yeah, they're good at making the big moves but are terrible at making complementary moves to build a good roster, as evidenced by their bullpen woes almost every season.
  15. You just reminded me how well that Wheeler contract has gone for Philly. He was the guy I really wanted to see the Twins sign, maybe the only individual pitcher I'm disappointed they missed out on in free agency in the past five years (mostly I lump free agents into groups and say "sign one of these people", rarely do I target specific guys).
  16. You just reminded me how well that Wheeler contract has gone for Philly. He was the guy I really wanted to see the Twins sign, maybe the only individual pitcher I'm disappointed they missed out on in free agency in the past five years (mostly I lump free agents into groups and say "sign one of these people", rarely do I target specific guys).
  17. Yeah, the story is *technically* correct but it's missing the context of the trade. Thanks for the heads-up, I changed that sentence slightly.
  18. Yeah, the story is *technically* correct but it's missing the context of the trade. Thanks for the heads-up, I changed that sentence slightly.
  19. It's a mild bummer that Small wasn't promoted to Milwaukee but it's probably the right decision; with that walk rate, there's a pretty good chance MLB hitters would eat him alive and then you're stuck in the position of a guy unnecessarily sitting on the 40-man roster with no way to undo the move.
  20. It's a mild bummer that Small wasn't promoted to Milwaukee but it's probably the right decision; with that walk rate, there's a pretty good chance MLB hitters would eat him alive and then you're stuck in the position of a guy unnecessarily sitting on the 40-man roster with no way to undo the move.
  21. I really don't understand the current 40-man situation. Signs point to something being in the works but why so many empty spots? It's barely even late May.
  22. The Brewers strangely have a ton of 40-man space right but it's always hard to add someone before it's necessary, which is what they'd need to do with Small. If his walk rate was lower, maybe this would be a no-brainer decision to add him. I could see this going either way and see legitimacy in both courses of action.
  23. I think I have this fixed now, please let me know if that isn't the case.
×
×
  • Create New...