Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brock Beauchamp

Site Manager
  • Posts

    7,073
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    47

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brock Beauchamp

  1. Both Contreras and Yelich are much more oppo in 2025 than they were in 2024. Someone might write about it for the site, I mentioned it in our slack channel earlier today.
  2. Whoawhoawhoa, what's going on here? I just flipped on the game and the Brewers scored THREE TIMES?
  3. What is that? Crest? I can't pick out the brand.
  4. Given that the Brewers didn't actually make a competitive bid for Adames (and I was okay with that, really), it's hard to fault Willy for leaving.
  5. Nice to see runs but it'd be cool if the Brewers realized that if you hit the ball really hard, you can go for two or more bases.
  6. The complete lack of... well, everything... from Durbin and Ortiz is such a rally killer. Something needs to be done. I don't know what that something is, but SOMETHING needs to happen.
  7. I know the Brewers are desperate for runs but good lord I HATE bunting in the second inning.
  8. If your middle name is Zebulon you should be required by law to go by it.
  9. Dude, what is your issue? I don't like seeing the Brewers get their heads stomped in. I don't cheer for the Twins over the Brewers. We've been down this road before, just drop it.
  10. So I'm not allowed to be disappointed by the Brewers looking like a dumpster fire when I expected them to compete this season?
  11. Trust me, that's not it. The Twins' offense was horrid to start the season. They're just getting into the ball right now with some pretty lackluster talent, it will end unless they can get their real hitters back from the IL.
  12. I don't think Hyde had all that much goodwill, I think the front office used him as cover to paint over their absolute trainwreck of an offseason. Also, the Orioles are one of the worst teams in the league whereas the Brewers are just normal-bad.
×
×
  • Create New...