Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brock Beauchamp

Site Manager
  • Posts

    7,073
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    47

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brock Beauchamp

  1. The Twins are getting a good performance from Roger Clemens' kid, fer chrissakes. That's the type of three-week stretch they're on right now.
  2. This entire game is a perfect encapsulation of a team that can't lose and a team that can't win. The Twins are playing better but they're also just lucky af while the Brewers are the opposite.
  3. The left side of the infield is a real problem. Yelich won't go back to OPSing .900, but I doubt he continues being this bad. I also expect a significant rebound from Contreras.
  4. The Twins are hot right now but they're not that good. And I'm saying that as a Twins fan who watches A LOT of this team. Their pitching is good but their offense is middling at best (and right now they're missing both Buxton and Correa).
  5. Welcome to Brewer Fanatic! Yeah, you'd give them a pass if the rotation was losing games but this offense... ugh.
  6. I HATED the two-game rivalry series. So good to see them extended and back on weekends.
  7. Like in most conversations, nuance is required here. 80 years ago, most white Americans were at least mildly racist. There's some wiggle room to contextualize "a man of his time" when a person held unfortunate viewpoints but wasn't actively harming people. Then there's the next class, which is actively harming people or using outsized influence to steer policy. That's where we get into Cap Anson and Kennesaw Mountain Landis territory, two people who I have huge ******* problems with, irrespective of the time period in which they lived. Everyone is a product of their time and environment but some people are just flat-out wrong regardless of when they lived.
  8. Going into the season, I had Mis first mostly out of default. Now I probably have him first because he's earning it from stiff competition in Made.
  9. Interesting they put Made above MIsiorowski. I don't know if I agree or disagree, but it's interesting. Misiorowski has really won me over this season.
  10. Yeah, I probably agree. I'm always curious how people feel about a guy throwing one pitch in a game.
×
×
  • Create New...