Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Marc Newfield of Dreams

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Marc Newfield of Dreams

  1. I have my disagreements with Murphy during the season, but man, I don't miss the playoff Counsell experience. He tightens up and so does his team.
  2. Head says Cubs. Heart says Padres. I'm convinced the added emotion of it being the Cubs last year led to a bit of a hangover. Let's avoid that emotional stress and take out SD in 4.
  3. Was there today and it was special, especially after the game. It's hard to describe, but you could feel how connected everyone is to this team. I'm one of those dumbass sports fans that expects the worst and hopes to be surprised. If this thing ends prematurely, it will be especially crushing because of how loved this group is. So I'm not even gonna give that painful scenario a second thought. Let's win the whole ****** thing and have the greatest party this city has ever seen.
  4. Don't quite get why Abner was cranking it up in the 8th of rest was a priority. If he's already warm use him. Try to win the game. Also don't buy the idea Murph was hiding guys because they may face Philly. We're 157 games in. Every potential opponent has every morsel of film and data on our pitching and vice versa.
  5. Think we can get a 2 for 1 deal on a sports psychologist for him and Sproat? Hard to watch.
  6. Did the same, and yes, it picks the emotional scab from that loss big time.
  7. This is a great point. I'm not mad about how things went down in the ninth... honestly I'm sad for Sproat. It's like getting the shanks on the golf course. Your head is all over the place trying to fix it and it's really hard to get back on track. The kid clearly cares. Hopefully they can get him straightened out next spring. There's talent there.
  8. Don't feel great about Megill here if I'm being honest. They had him squared up yesterday.
  9. I think we just found the cause of our RISP struggles. Can't be comfortable up there all corked up.
  10. Of all the places to direct ire today Gasser should be last on the list.
  11. Hopefully Harrison doesn't implode again tomorrow. Not that it mattered, but did Murph forget he has three catchers now? Why not pinch run for Sanchez in the ninth?
  12. I don't know what they do with Mitchell right now, either.
  13. He's not ideal for leverage innings. But I would have tried to get two out of him tonight with everyone else teetering on overworked.
  14. Helluva bounce back after that gross fourth inning. Good to see some fire from the boys, too.
  15. Good thing Bill was busting it home because that tag on Bauers almost canceled out the run.
  16. Anyone else's heart skip a beat watching Chourio jam his foot into second on that slide?
  17. This was coming. They've had a bunch of near misses with no one calling the ball (or loudly enough).
×
×
  • Create New...