Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Marc Newfield of Dreams

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Marc Newfield of Dreams

  1. I don't think it's as either-or as you make it out to be. I watch em almost every night. I love baseball and this cursed team my grandparents stuck me with. But damn is it frustrating to see the same shortcomings year over year. Call it luck, call it economics, whatever. When the chips are down in October this offense shrinks.
  2. Well, when you're consistently a great regular season team that struggles like hell in the postseason, shouldn't the focus shift?
  3. This feels like October baseball. Brewers can't hit and pee down their legs when it gets tough on the road.
  4. How many ******* times is he going to force a Wrigley mention?
  5. "Still, what a place to hit into a double play, Wrigley Field." - BA, probably
  6. I'm surprisingly not that bothered. Sucks that Harrison sucks. The beer league softball pitching is whatever. Flush it and win tomorrow.
  7. I miss the Chad Patrick that came into the sixth inning of Game 5 and shut that rally down
  8. Don't want to put too much into one start, but I'll be watching Harrison closely tonight. I want to see how he responds to playoff-like pressure. If you can get this first one the pressure on them just gets bigger.
  9. The temporary 7 game lead (back to 4.5 in an hour or so) hasn't changed my opinion that the Cubs will win the division. That lineup is legit and they have enough pitching now.
  10. This college ********* has to stop. They're professionals. Yanking pitchers mid at bat, pulling Pratt tonight. It's nonsense. He's such a ******* meathead.
  11. Completely agree. It's not the matchups it's the workload.
  12. I know I've been gripping the wheel too tight over the last month when it comes to the Brewers. And a lot of that has to do with the way they've lost, and how it has resembled recent playoff exits. Combine that with the Cubs playing great ball and it felt worse than it probably was. We all invest a bunch of time, energy, and money into this thing. Of course things get emotional. Wouldn't be as fun without that emotion.
  13. Man it sure seems like Suter has been untouchable whenever he's faced the Crew.
  14. This year certainly has the most drastic R/L splits of his career. He's looked so helpless against lefties that probably gives the "regression" vibe.
  15. Managing professionals like college kids will only work for so long, and it wouldn't surprise me if they start to tune it out.
  16. You're probably right. Just want to find some sort of jolt for this group.
  17. Honestly feel the same way. There's clear natural talent with these dudes in the minors. Unlike Hamilton and Lockridge who do absolutely nothing but be fast.
  18. I think we used it all up getting to 74-44 with this terrible offense.
×
×
  • Create New...