Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. It’s kind of amazing to think they obviously have someone playing DH that is less capable of fielding a position.
  2. Man I thought Chourio got that. Then I was worried for a second that it would be caught but then remembered it’s Siri in left field.
  3. I mean they may, because the Angels are terrible. Still, not a good performance for the offense.
  4. I thought Soriano getting scratched tonight and getting right to the Angels terrible pen was supposed to be this super awesome benefit for us.
  5. Always a solid choice against a lefty for your cleanup spot to use a guy with 6 total HR the last two seasons against lefties.
  6. Probably nothing can be done in truth. They’re doing this because they can, their organizational depth is that good and the regular season is little more than extended spring training to them because they know it doesn’t really matter as long as they do enough to get to the playoffs. Hopefully they’ll look at limiting the amount of 60 day off roster stashes that can be used in the next CBA but in the short-term, nothing will change.
  7. Not surprised, I didn’t think this meant anything for Gary. With Quero not being able to catch we just had nothing if something happened to Contreras or Sanchez. The contempt for Sanchez is confusing to me. Getting a well above average bat at backup catcher is a rarity around the league, the defense is not spectacular but not a liability. The ABS stuff is annoying but I doubt makes a huge impact in the big scheme of things. You could do way worse for your #2 catcher. Maybe I am getting old and many people here weren’t around for the Chad Moeller days.
  8. Why do we assume Naylor is anyone’s replacement? His bat is useless and he’s terrible at ABS. He was a 1st round pick all the way back in 2018 and that means nothing now. I could see him being the backup catcher in 2027 here but his defense better be Johnny Bench good to even justify that.
  9. I sure hope we didn’t deal Yoho from an area of team need if it isn’t at least a precursor to acquiring more bullpen help.
  10. For whatever reason I think we were always higher on Yoho than the Brewers were.
  11. Did you mean on the 26? They had to use spots for both Naylor and Heuer. I think they still have vacancies on the 40 though.
  12. Contreras only has a year left on his contract I believe. Not much in the system after Quero as far as being MLB ready so I think they just wanted another option.
  13. I think it’s probably just minor league depth for this year and a backup option next year.
  14. If all of our deadline trades look like this one I would like to see us stand pat from here on out. Looks like Arnold went out to the bar and got drunk with the Guardians GM last night. Heuer is nothing, not a power arm and hasn’t been effective in 5 years. Naylor would be my 4th choice in preferred catchers to play behind Contreras, Sanchez, and Quero.
  15. Not a particularly great game, and not a bad game at all either. Just a game of what you’d expect if you put a good team against a bad team and let the chips fall where they may. I’ll take it!
  16. I promise you we are far more irritated with Grant Anderson than you are for that, Angel fans.
  17. Yelich is by far the most consistent player on the Brewers this season. Consistently 1 for 4 or 1 for 5, but consistent.
  18. He’s obviously not getting sent down but he could use a couple days off. He is not right .
  19. Obviously not a lot to complain about tonight but the bottom of this lineup was just fine with Pratt and Ortiz before Hamilton started hanging around again.
  20. That’s probably top 5 worst ABs of the year, Garrett.
  21. I’m gonna be fair this homeplate ump has been pretty solid.
  22. Come on Bill. That was easily a strike. Gotta catch it better for the call, gotta challenge if you don’t.
×
×
  • Create New...