Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

bucks2281

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by bucks2281

  1. Easily the Cubs. But I think the Padres will dispose of the Cubs in two games.
  2. Yelich hasn’t tallied an RBI in his last 17 playoff games. Last one was his leadoff HR in 2018 NLCS Game 7.
  3. Nah, there’s just not enough space to accommodate the crowd, especially with people bringing their own chairs. Also not enough food vendors and long/confusing lines with limited signage. Like I’ve said for years, Rick S just isn’t very good at his job.
  4. This pep rally is kind of a circus. They clearly were not prepared for the large crowds. Never underestimate Rick Schlesinger’s ability to screw up the easy stuff.
  5. Well I guess there’s only one thing left to do…
  6. I’m pulling for the Cubs. Need the bye locked up ASAP.
  7. I would be shocked if Harrison isn’t still injured in some capacity. Shut him down for a few weeks.
  8. Winning 1 in this series should put the division away. The race to lock down a bye will be the focus in September, and unfortunately the Dodgers only have 3 games remaining against teams with a winning record (Padres at home). Braves have 7 against the Phillies, 3 at Wrigley, 3 vs Rays and 3 at Houston.
  9. Great baseball game. Probably the first game this season that absolutely felt like a playoff game.
  10. 1 seed isn’t the goal, a top 2 seed is. The 2 seed is the sweet spot, assuming the Dodgers are the 1 seed and draw the Cubs in the NLDS.
  11. This is really the biggest problem I have with the Dodgers and the one area where I think they operate in bad faith. I don’t know what you can do in the CBA to prevent them from sending top tier guys to Arizona for summer vacation with a generic injury.
  12. The prospect haul going out would be tough to stomach, but trading for him improves the Brewers WS odds and proactively prevents him from going to their direct and strongest competitor. And the Brewers are not winning 4/7 against that rotation if Skubal is healthy and effective.
  13. Virtually no difference between the 1/2 seed, and a 2 seed for the Brewers might result in a more challenging division series opponent for the Dodgers
  14. We have a Schlesinger Special brewing outside the stadium. LONG long entry lines.
  15. One of the worst NFL games you’ll ever see. Also, hilarious and heartbreaking for all those that bet Vikings -14.
  16. I agree that structural changes are needed. But when the dust settles, I think this will go down as one of the biggest World Series chokes in the modern era. Toronto outscored and outhit the Dodgers by a significant margin, and didn’t commit an error. Lots of devastating WS losses in recent memory (Cleveland 2016, Texas 2011, etc.), but this one takes the cake.
  17. I hate the bunt but I hate pulling Bichette for IKF as a pinch runner even more. The Blue Jays were the better team in this series and they blew it.
  18. I think we are in the midst of an all-timer tonight
  19. Nearly every single Toronto at bat is quality and competitive.
  20. Pitching depth was not an issue in the NLCS, but I suspect it would have been an issue had the series gone to 6-7 games.
  21. This franchise in road playoff games has been terrible. 6-22 all time. 10 straight losses and counting. And 3-19 dating back to Game 2 of the 1982 World Series.
×
×
  • Create New...