Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. He wasn’t going to make it over Taylor. Obviously he wasn’t going to clear waivers. It is what it is
  2. Plus its going to be a season long distraction. James Connor is 3rd on the Cards depth chart and had 1000 yard seasons in 23 and 24. Seems like a better short term choice.
  3. Its not Domestic Violence in the eyes of the law because they weren't living together or had children together. Don't get me wrong though. Its Domestic Violence. That is a recommended 6 game suspension. The NFL can definitely give him that as their own entity. I think he should be gone. Not even taking the act into account its a massive distraction to the team. Sign Trey Benson or whoever and move on. His cap hit isn't that bad also. To be fair, he is innocent until proven guilty obviously but its on video, so there's that. Also, with cutdown day occurring on Sunday evening, I assume they will get Infront of this and do something. Going into week 1 on the road with Lyold, Brooks and Strong would be tough, but an awesome opportunity for Marshawn if he can stay healthy.
  4. Marquette adds a player later to their 26-27 roster. 5th year senior Collin Porter is transferring from Liberty. 35% shooter from 3'. CUSA leader is assist to TO ratio. Started all games for the flames the last 4 seasons. Seems like a good pickup from what I have read this AM.
  5. agreed that he has been a disappointment, but for NBA standards 2/13 is pennies. I could see why he would want to go to the Wolves over Bucks though and I doubt he would take that to come to a franchise that is in a full rebuild.
  6. Thanks to those that responded. Baylor does make a lot of sense. 14 man pitching staff will be adjusted to have Romero and Uribe and then someone Wilson can be removed. I stand corrected on my original post after reading everyone’s
  7. Kuminga signs with Minnesota for 2/13 with a player option. If the bucks offered that, I would have been happy. Curious what others think
  8. I would assume he did that to teach him a lesson for the future and was OK with sabotaging an August game.
  9. I think Uribe will be back before Sept 1st. Romero could be the Sept 1 call-up if he is ready, but I wasn't expecting that. Also good point on Naylor as a 3rd catcher.
  10. Which pitcher / position player gets the call up on September 1st? Pitcher wise I could see Crow or Hardin - I'll guess Crow Position Player - Lockridge (would Love Adams but it will be Brandon)
  11. Should have been Olaf.
  12. plus its a 1 off / cash grab. They are fine. I'm glad they didn't go all city connect and veer fall off brand. If people stopped buying all the gear this would stop. But they won't so it continues.
  13. LaFluer should give McCord a long look on Friday. I still think its Taylor. its hard to judge QB performance when they don't have the #1 OL on the field.
  14. I doubt Vaughn is back next season (if it exists). I'll assume that Burke, Adams, or even Fischer will be manning 1st base. I don't have an issue with him filling in at first for now with Bauers getting most of the starts.
  15. Luke Adams call-up? He does has 21 games at 3rd this season.
  16. If the deal was Pena / Williams or Adamczewski / and a guy like Frias or Ragsdale, I would have been fine with it. I am glad they kept Henderson. That offer also though easily beats what the Dodgers gave up. That being said I think the Tigers tried to do well and send Skubal to his desired destination which I have no issue with but is organizational mismanagement To be honest, I did lose a lot of respect for him with how he handled the WBC. He clearly was not going to be a workhorse like CC was while he was in the same situation. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise. .
  17. From McCalvey's article, it appears the Brewers were willing to offer better prospects than the Dodgers, but not give up a young controllable arm. If Henderson was the player that caused the Brewers to not get Skubal, then I am OK with all of it. If it was Gasser or Sproat, I think they should have done it (I don't think one of those 2 get it done though).
  18. I"m scared to see the return for Senzatela
  19. He did have 2 bad starts late June / early july. I guess I didn't realize his last have been pretty good.
  20. OK, i admittingly wasn't following his starts after i dropped him on Fantasy, but he went 2 innings in late june and .2 innings July 3rd. I do see his last starts were fine.
  21. There was a few week stretch May was Amazing, but last few starts weren't good.
  22. The only good part of this is that the SP market is set. I think if the Brewers want to get a guy like Mize, the Tigers know the cost is a drop down from the Skubal trade.
  23. I am in no way an expert on the dodgers farm system, but that seems to be much more than what the Dodgers gave up.
  24. The Brewers played the draft perfectly. While national media rated the Brewers to have the worst draft because they reached on Ebel, they used that underslot deal to get some talent later like Sawyer and Garcia. Honestly, if the order was just reversed in rounds 1 and 2, nobody would have had a problem with what they did. You can't grade first round picks in MLB like you do in NBA or NFL because salaries are not slotted based on draft position.
×
×
  • Create New...